|North America||October 12, 2013|
|UK/Europe||October 12, 2013|
|Japan||October 12, 2013|
Pokemon X is a role playing video game for the Nintendo 3DS that was developed by Game Freak. The game will launch worldwide in October, 2013, and will be exclusively available for the Nintendo 3DS handheld.
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are the first sixth generation games of the Pokemon series to be featured with polygonal 3D graphics.
Useful Links :
88 out of 100
9 out of 10
The game introduces new Pokemon. Like with previous gen Pokemon games, there are three starters that the player can choose from. These Pokemon are; Chespin (grass type), Fennekin (fire type), and Froakie (water type). Pokemon X features the legendary Pokemon, Xerneas (its appearance can be seen from the box cover of the Pokemon X game). In addition, there is a new Eevee evolution, known as Sylveon (its type is currently unknown).
More new Pokemon in Pokemon X :
- Strange Pokemon that is connected to Mewtwo in some way.
- Helioptile – this Pokemon charges itself in sunlight.
- Fletchling – a Pokemon with a friendly nature popular among many Trainers.
- Pancham – this Pokemon always has a left sticking out of its mouth.
- Gogoat – a large Pokemon that people can ride on to travel.
Kalos Region Map :
( The photo above shows you the Pokemon X Kalos region map )
|Wi-Fi Multiplayer Gameplay||Yes|
|Local Multiplayer Gameplay||Yes|
|Game Available at eShop||N/a|
Pokemon X Gameplay Trailer :
Video credit : Pokemon.