If you have not finished Shin Megami Tensei IV, it’s important that you do as soon as possible because Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse is leaving Japan. Atlus has finally revealed the game’s release date for the west and fans should expect to get their hands on it starting from September 20th, 2016. The game will be priced at $49.99 US / CA $64.99.
In addition, thanks to a partnership with Deep Silver, European 3DS owners can rest peacefully knowing that they will be able to pick up the game without being required to have a North America 3DS and its region’s version of the game. Unfortunately, the Europe’s version of the game has not release date as of writing this.
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse Cast Trailer :
While you wait, here is a list of partners that you may find useful during the gamepaly :
You may find some familiar names such as Navarre and Isabeau if you have played Shin Megami Tensei IV.
As disclosed before, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse is not a remake of the original Shin Megami Tensei IV game. It is a continuation of the game and Atlus claims that no previous experience is required, therefore you can begin with either of your choosing.
The game is said to feature :
- Divine Intrigue – Choose between peace or anarchy.
- Combat Partners – Have partners beside you and your three party team of demons while hunting demons.
- Oodles of Demons – With over 450 demons to fight, fuse and recruit, letting your guard down is not an option.
- Revamped Demon Fusion – Demons have affinities for certain skills.
- Classic SMT Combat – Your favorite SMT combat system returns for you to exploit weaknesses, boost attributes and unlock bonuses.