Bear Box Media has announced their second game on the Nintendo Wii U eShop – U Host. Containing over 1,000 questions, ten categories (and two black custom ones), multiple pre-set Game Show modes and over 20 mini-games, featuring different characters and character related questions from other indies titles such (for the moment, it was confirmed Armillo, Twisted Fusion and Blok Drop U).
— Andy Ford (@BearBoxMedia) September 18, 2014
- It will support up to five players or 4 teams.
- Feature a full use of the Wii U Gamepad.
- One player is the Host, all the others are contestants.
- Based on multiple choice questions.
- Wii Remotes and Pro Controllers supported. An entire game can be done with just the Gamepad.
- It will support a mobile app.
- Mini-games can be played with any controllers.
- The host can lock a player’s buzzer for the entirety of the quiz, or specifically target one player during all the mini-games.
You can see a gallery below: