Apparently, there is a lot to look forward to this E3 if you are a Pokémon fan, so clean your calendar my fellow Pokémon lovers, as there sure will be something that will catch your eye.
- The selected Pokémon X & Y Roundtable press will begin June 11th at 6:00 p.m. PDT
- Twitter account Pokémon will be sending live tweets through the event.
- Let’s not forget that, even if not as likely, there may be some new details released on Nintendo Direct this June 11th morning as well.
- The Official Japanese Pokémon Website will be releasing information about Pokémon X & Y in June 12th.
- CoroCoro’s next issue is on June 15th, though it is not a given we will get scans leaked or new info, since it will come after the conferences.
- Pokémon Smash, a television show aired on Sundays that show anime episodes and discuss different things about Pokémon, will air its new special episode dedicated to Pokémon X & Y in Japan on June 16th.
So there you have it, some interesting week we will face. This is probably the first Pokémon game since the second generation that got me truly excited. How about you?
Source: Generation Pokemon