favorite game ever

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
Hey guys i came to ask what you favorite game is i think mines ocarina of time or kirby i cant decide! whats yours?

Overall: Valkyria Chronicles 2.

On a Nintendo console? I'm not sure. Resident Evil 4 is on the GameCube. :) Or DemiKids on the GBA.

Best game I played maybe it was pokemon platinum. I was happy when start play that story was nice and that was little bit hard and when complete the game and reach battle frontier was so glad at that time.

Overall: Valkyria Chronicles 2.

On a Nintendo console? I'm not sure. Resident Evil 4 is on the GameCube. :) Or DemiKids on the GBA.
i loved demikids that has to be one of my favorites never really play resident evil 4 parents said its not good and valkyria chronicles ill looks up sounds cool!

Reactions: 18
I would well say that my favorite game was Kid Icarus : Uprising so far :cat: It was my first 3ds game and I really had great times with it and it was just so amazing . I never really knew about the old Kid Icarus games but when I was checking online of which game to get , this one was really the coolest in my opinion at that time . I am really hardcore at the game :3 And I still play it :p

On a Nintendo console... I can't pinpoint a game but I can say one of my favorite games was The World Ends With You, Much awesomeness

My favourite game on a Nintendo Platform is Pokemon SoulSilver! I loved the fact that you could go to Kanto and Johto. Ever since that game I was hoping for a Pokemon game where you could travel to all regions! I also like the Mini games it had like the PokeAthelon. And the part were you could fight Tranier Red on top of Mt.Silver ( I think) and he had level 80-90 Pokemon!

For a nintendo game I would have to go with one of the smash bros games. They are an original series with a huge cast of characters to choose from ranging from mario to the more obscure like Robin or the third party characters like pac man. You get a variety of diffrent stages each with there own perks and all in a kid friendly environment. These make the game stand out from your traditional fighting games like mortal Kombat or street fighter.

OUCH! that's the exact question i can't answer at all, i can't pick ONE game, i like the gameplay of Final Fantasy XII international and Final Fantasy XI Online, the way of fighting of Persona 4 (more like The Animation tho) of summoning Personas to fight, but i like that style of Assassin's Creed of running around town and be the captain of a ship, but is cooler that way of Highwinds of Final Fantasy VII, but those controls of DragonBall XV are Persona 2's protagonist's workplace name "the coolest", but also DmC Devil May Cry: The Definitive Edition are Frieza older brother's name "cooler", that's noe good, i can decide even less than before, Hmmf....
BTW i really wonder how a fox can break himself so bad, but that don't matter to me.
(actually it does! what's the anime's name?)

my favorite nintendo game would be a tie between MH4U and Xenoblade Chronicles. if i were to choose a game from a different platform, i would go with Shadow of the Colossus on the PlayStation 2.

Favorite would probably have to be between Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario. The Paper Mario series is just too good (besides a certain one game...).

My favorite game ever has to be EarthBound for the SNES or Pokemon Emerald. They were both really fun RPG's (I'm an RPG fan) and both games were a big part of me when i was about 5 years old.

Xenoblade Chronicles, hands down (at least at the moment). I've spent a lot of time in the game, and I loved every moment of it. I loved the story and the characters, the soundtrack is amazing, the gameplay is nice, the areas and scenery look great despite not being highest quality, there is a lot of stuff to do, the difficulty is neither too high or too low (for me), the English translation is amazing and it's different from all other RPGs I've played. There are some things I don't like with it that much or think could have been better, but it's still amazing despite its flaws. I don't regret paying $100 for it.

On a Nintendo console, it would be Tales of the Abyss

My favorite game would have to be the legend of Zelda majora's mask. I really like the design and style of the old N64 games, and I like it better than ocarina of time just because it's a different Zelda game in the series with only four dungeons and I like the whole 3 days concept.

My favorite nintendo game is probably super mario 3d land for 3ds. The game is very colorful and fun power ups to use in the game. The game is very well done. I could not put this game down. I was playing it for hours and hours. The enemies in the game are creative with awesome designs. I suggest that any fan of mario should get this game.

My favorite would have to have been Nintendogs, it was so cute and I loved how realistic they looked in the game. Compared to other animal care based games that look boxy and blurry, Nintendogs dogs were smooth and clear not to mention they didn't have any goofy mini games.

Not to mention it taught me how to take care of a real dog.

My favorite game is GoldenSun for the GBA. It's an action/adventure style RPG. The story is based around two characters named Isaac and Garet who are trying to retrieve these sacred objects called the Mercury Star, Venus Star, and Jupiter Star. They are also trying to rescue two of their friends who have been kidnapped by the antagonists named Saturos and Minari. (Sorry if I get their names wrong. Been awhile since I've played it.) The antagonists want to light four element based 'lighthouses' which will cause natural disasters to happen and an ancient power known as Synergy will be released which may or may not cause the end of the world. It's an awesome game~!

Since I'm probably THE BIGGEST fan of RPGs in the entire universe, I'll go with Final Fantasy 6! Great story, addictive music, every character actually has a deep background (even more than cloud in FF7), really cool locations and, most of all, you control the ONLY magic user in the entire world! Plus, don't mind me saying this, but I've got the hots for Terra Branford!

Rune Factory 4!! There are actions, dating sims, story, crafting and more in the game (just everything you need for a game).
I have always love the franchise but seems like the company has just closed down so I don't know if I'm going to see Rune Factory 5... I'd like to though.

Back