What games do you play on nintendos consoles or handhelds when your bored?

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Right now I usually play Pokemon Shuffle when waiting for the next class. I usually pop in Fantasy Life or Monster Hunter 3U when I have more free time.

When I'm bored I usually play any of my games, though which ones depend on how much time I have. For short breaks I usually play a couple of matches on Smash Bros 3DS, when I have more time I either play through new games or complete challenges on games I've already beaten.

When I am bored I usually play Pokemon omega Ruby. I am trying to complete the Pokedex, so I trade, catche, and plow throught the elite four with my lvl 100 mega rayquaza gaining exp to level up Pokemon. If I'm not doing that im playing super smash bros.

On 3DS I'd probably play Smash, Alpha Sapphire, or Rumble World to pass time. Probably Smash more since I can go on For Glory and give my two cents in to online combat. On the Wii U I play Smash and MK8 to pass time. If my parents say that in 30 minutes we gotta go somewhere I'd probably pop in Smash or MK8 and go play online to pass the time. Sometimes I'll play 3D World because of my need to 100% it but it's not a primary pass time game.

I play super smash bros. I try to beat the rest of the challenges in the game but some are really hard. I also just play classic and all star. Another game that I play when I am bored is Super mario 3d land. I try to collect the rest of the green stars to progress further into the game. The last game that I play when I am bored is pokemon omega ruby.

Usually whatever will keep me occupied for a period of time. Things that are grindy would bore me even more, so I'd play something more exciting for a bit to cure the boredom.

When I am bored I play ORAS. I just breed and EV train and stuff. I also play Shuffle a lot. And I also play Wind Waker HD on my Wii U and OoT on the Wii U Virtual console. Thats about it, even when I'm bored I get bored. I need some more games xD I just need the money. I have still never played a smash game ever. I NEED that. Actually sometimes I play Lego Harry Potter years 5-7. It is REALLY fun to try and 100% and keeps me intertained to this day. And I got it like 3 years ago.

I've been playing Rune Factory 4 mostly (but I still get bored...), some Phoenix Wright (which isn't all that fun since you already know the story after the first playthrough and some Majoras Mask (which I still haven't finished because I know if I do, I'll have nothing else to play)

Although I did spend the last few days training my pokemon again in ORAS and collecting BP ._.

Mostly Smash 3DS as I have yet to unlock everything but I swear my game is broken because I can't upload replays to friends so yeah I'd rather wait for a better patch and until then I'll just play the game until someone recommends that I don't have to suffer and there's a way to fix that problem. Other than that the game plays fine and natural.

I don't have a lot of games to play. The games I play is Smash Bros. 3DS on For Glory. I should get back into Taunt Parties. Fun as heck, Pokémon Rumble World usually has something to offer. Saving Miis, seeing what legendaries I have an opportunity to catch, or just making money to buy stuff. Pokémon Shuffle definitely doesn't have much to do. I try to S-rank and/or capture any Pokémon I can but it's pretty difficult. The new levels they added are very tough. The other time in the game is spent raising money for a future event which is really easy.

It usually depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I train and battle on Pokémon Alpha Sapphire for the 3ds or I play Splatoon for the WiiU. These are the only games I have been playing recently. On rare occasions I either play Smash Bros. 4 for the WiiU or Kingdom Hearts DDD.

It is either HarmoKnight, Fire Emblem awakening, Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing, or Pokemon. Some times even Smash Bros. It really depends on my mood.

I always play Pokemon almost any Pokemon game as long as it is a Pokemon game xD but I love the game and if I play it I am not bored so I play it a lot and I train my poke's and etc. I also play other games like Zelda and smash bros. Games when I am bored.

I usually play Splatoon for a match or two in ranked mode, there's always to work towards so it's never dull. The fact you can lv up and rank up makes me come back for more. More weapon unlocks too! :D

as for 3DS, I often play Pokemon Soulsilver or Pokemon Rumble World, in short bursts, so I don't feel burnt out too easily. xD

My go-to game for boredom is probably Pokemon X. It's nice to just run around and battle some trainers when I'm bored. It's also fun to go back to the starting location of the game and wreck all of the noob trainers you stealthed at the beginning with Lv. 100's :p

When I am bored, I usually play my 3ds since there are a lot of good games on it. I'm not saying that the Wii U's library is terrible, but I like to easily pick up my 3DS. I usually play Super Smash Bros. and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire since I find those fun. When I play my Wii U, I like to play Splatoon and Super Smash Bros., again.

On 3DS I would play Kersploosh! or Super Mario Land just because they were good time killers to invest in. If I became bored of those games, then I'd resort to Face Raiders lol. On Wii U, nothing but Meme Run. I'd usually play the game until I received a pleasing score. xD

I play old Pokemon games sometimes like Ruby/Sapphire games.The music sounds really nice and I love playing games on the Game Boy Advance SP.It's fun leveling up and stuff even though the Exp share thingy only gives one Pokemon experience points.The Gym Leaders were challenging and it was fun making berries and joining contests too! And sometimes I just play Smash if I'm really bored and there's nothing to do.

My go to game when I'm bored is Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness for the DS. I can always find something to do on there. From taking care of my animals to chopping wood I'm always busy. I can give gifts to people, improve relationships, and a whole lot of other things. Mostly I just wander around collecting rocks and wood for my buildings though. :D

Whenever I have short free time or when I'm simply a bit tired or bored,I go to play Smash 4 a bit in some matches on my Wii U when I'm allowed to play it on the weekends,or on my 3DS when that isn't freed for me to play on or sometimes when am going somewhere outside of home.It helps me to have something to do when I'm not feeling like doing anything at certain times like these. :coffee:

Back