New eShop card designs and $5 eShop card revealed

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
It must be looking pretty nice. I find it quite hilarious that Wario got the biggest cash stamped in it ($70) :greedy: I guess it fits Wario's character, alright :p And I think more varieties means it's a good thing, for sure. I hope this new set gets carried over internationally pretty soon, considering they still sell with $10, $20, $35 and $50 as for now.
Wario gets the highest card...no surprises there. xD Also, good to see that users can get $5 for the Shop now. I've found myself wanting just that for a 3DS Indie title quite a few times in my life.
I was going to say basically the same thing. Wario is fitting. The redesigns are great and I never plan to play Photos with Mario so I don't mind the change. Sadly I don't buy anything online so I will never get to see these in person. Maybe when they are in stores I would get a $20 one but as of now I'm set.

Reactions: Starry Windy
Plus, this might be great if you wanted to get around 2 retail 3DS games if you're at it, too.
Or for buying one game and then buying the DLC, since DLCs cost as much as the game itself nowadays lol.

I would really like to see these cards in physical format though. Not sure about the $70 ones but I'm sure people would buy a lot of $5 ones. I myself have always wanted to slowly add up my Nintendo eshop credit but $10 seemed to much for me. Now it's easier! $6.50 for a Pizza or $5 for an eshop card that I can buy each month from saving, which can, in time, tally up to a big amount! (Of course I would choose the eshop card :D)

Also, on a side note; Wario.... looks rather happy. Nice touch.

Reactions: Starry Windy
I only like the $5 card because it allows me to pay for pokebank without adding ten bucks because they don't have the pay the exact price feature on it.

Back