Why don't people like Wii U chat?

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
People don't like Wii U chat because they don't want to show their face, or for other reasons. However, I personally dislike it because I cant open the internet browser because someone keeps spamming me to death with invites to wii u chat.
:hilarious: There's no way to block invites?

Cuz I don't wanna show my face. :p I mean... I guess I would if it was someone I know and actually liked, but I wouldn't talk, I'd just wave or something, and turn it off. :hilarious: A lot of people, when Miiverse was up, kept Friend Requesting me, with messages to Wii U Chat with them. ( And like any person who'd think that was out of the blue/weird, I turned every last one down. :sneaky: )

My brother often used wii u chat with a friend he has in real life, but I didn’t have very many friends that i knew irl, but it was hard to organize any time to do anything, so we would play games when we had time, not voice chat. There was one friend i knew just from miiverse, cool dude, let me try out wii u chat with him, we messed around with the drawing stuff for about 10 mins and then got off. I don’t remember what he looked like though. Still friends with him now even though miiverse closed.

Back