Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif-3-977b182eb7.gif
ezgif-3-677a48176f.gif
ezgif-3-9f2ead96f0.gif
ezgif-3-6f4f69e14a.png

Reactions: 2071 and Marc
I like dep :]

Thread update: Ima just choose an icon in a few days. Pc will be given for effort :thumbsup:

Reactions: Alegria
Thread update: Ima just choose an icon in a few days. Pc will be given for effort :thumbsup:
dEp :]

Did you not like the Mario from the official first Mario rpg saga? rip

Well shoot, by the time I figure out models, I'm too late! >_< Oh well, at least I helped...

Can I still post some?

Oi8NArG.png

If you're wondering how I got it, I took one of the portraits of Eevee from PMD: Explores of Sky and rendered it (I found a guide. It was very easy since I only needed to make the background all one color and when you do that there's an easier way in GIMP). Then I resized it online and in the resizer I used the option "Sharpen". When I don't use it it looks like that:
7vM4sAb.png
, so choose which you prefer

Reactions: 2071 and Alegria
Oi8NArG.png

If you're wondering how I got it, I took one of the portraits of Eevee from PMD: Explores of Sky and rendered it (I found a guide. It was very easy since I only needed to make the background all one color and when you do that there's an easier way in GIMP). Then I resized it online and in the resizer I used the option "Sharpen". When I don't use it it looks like that:
7vM4sAb.png
, so choose which you prefer
A PMD Eevee! I recognized it directly! I love it!

How Bout This?Cosplay-Kittens-1.jpg

Dang.

This? LOLbilly.jpg

it's over anyways he chose to do it himself :bookworm:

Winner I chose is @Alegria 's
poussin-png.17107

Play coins will be given shortly unless I fall asleep.

Reactions: Alegria and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back