Closed 2013 Event Jirachi Auction!! (Japan)

• Thread starter DJFoxx84
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJFoxx84

DJFoxx84

Pokemon fanatic
Towns Folk
Welcome to the Japanese 2013 Event Jirachi Auction!
Rules:
  • Starting bid is 8pc
  • Each bid must be 2pc higher than the last
  • Bid ends within 24 hours of the last bid
  • Happy bidding!!:p

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0

Jirachi stats/OT ID:
http://imgur.com/d5ksj0B

Highest bid: @Kon 42pc

info~
3ds name: David
FC: 3196-4588-8648
Check out my AC:NL furniture series store here >http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/unorderable-set-shop.22793/

Last edited:
Reactions: JayRawrTiz
8pc

@D4rkDragon A 6IV event pokémon? What were the odds again?

@D4rkDragon A 6IV event pokémon? What were the odds again?

1 on 6^32 (If we consider 0 as a possible value), that's 7958661109946400884391936 possibilities, unless if the IVs were set by the event.
But, considering the OT/ID is たなばた (Tanabata for non-Japanese speakers), that is the name of a Japanese City, I guess you can go for it. Not to mention that since Serebii.net's Event Database looks down, I can't look up for the details...

1 on 6^32 (If we consider 0 as a possible value), that's 7958661109946400884391936 possibilities, unless if the IVs were set by the event.
But, considering the OT/ID is たなばた (Tanabata for non-Japanese speakers), that is the name of a Japanese City, I guess you can go for it. Not to mention that since Serebii.net's Event Database looks down, I can't look up for the details...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's hacked so I'm not going to bid on it, but techincally it's fine xP

I swear it's not hacked!! It's from the 2013 Japanese event!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's hacked so I'm not going to bid on it, but techincally it's fine xP

Reactions: PersonSP
I swear it's not hacked!! It's from the 2013 Japanese event!
I mean 6 ivs is pretty suspious, I don't need a Jirachi at the moment really and these bids get ridiouslly high, sorry

The database is back, I checked it and I think it's legit. All details match. @DJFoxx84 sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Hikki and D4rkDragon
Then, sorry for the inconvenience, @DJFoxx84 !

Reactions: DJFoxx84
Thanks! See I wasn't lying

The database is back, I checked it and I think it's legit. All details match. @DJFoxx84 sorry for the inconvenience!

Yeah, sorry >.< Now I wan it cuz of follow me ;-;

14, and could you decrease the time, because I'm not gonna bid if it ends in 48 hours, those kind of auctions never stop.

Yeah, sorry >.< Now I wan it cuz of follow me ;-;

14, and could you decrease the time, because I'm not gonna bid if it ends in 48 hours, those kind of auctions never stop.
Should I make 24?

Should I make 24?
I meant to say that auctions that don't have a set date will never stop but whatever

I meant to say that auctions that don't have a set date will never stop but whatever
I'll end it on Sunday when I wake up:p
Is that a good date?

I'll end it on Sunday when I wake up:p
Is that a good date?
You can make it 24 hours of the last bid if you want, it is your auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back