• Thread starter Inugirl521
  • Start date
Inugirl521

Inugirl521

Domir
Towns Folk
Hello!
I'm looking for suggestions on what to get for my next 3DS game. ^^
For some ideals, I LOVED Fantasy Life, Kid Icarus, and Dream Drop Distance.

I also got Pokemon and Animal Crossing, but I've been meh on them. I like playing, but I wouldn't say love .

I was considering Super Smash Brothers or Monster Hunter.

Suggestions?

mario kart 7, pokemon x and y, pokemon alpha sapphire and omega ruby, super mario 3d land, animal crossing new leaf, the legend of zelda: a link between worlds, legend of zelda: ocarina of time, legend of zelda: majora's mask, and new super mario bros 2.

Definitely the choice I would go for in my opinion is Super Smash Bros for the 3ds . The game is simply amazing and many people in this community play it so it would be really fun . With the features it has and the online multiplayers , I would say that you will be playing that for hours and hours . If your just not in the mood for fighting games ( most likely not ) then I would say Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire .

@Dargsidan @Jacknoir12
I already have Pokemon. XP
I got Alpha & Omega for Christmas. I haven't even played Omega yet.

Which Zelda game would you suggest and how are the graphics?

And, I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting Smash Bros regardless at some point. It's just a matter of now or later. XD

I would suggest either Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask since they are pretty both good games and are like right after each other . Majora's Mask is very new so yeah it is good but Ocarina of Time has many dungeons and also a Master Quest with harder dungeons which is good . I personally would take a million years to decide on those two games but its your choice :) I already have Oot so yeah

I suggest getting Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. That game has great graphics. It has better graphics, better than the original nintendo 64 version. The game is very fun and i suggest you get this awesome and cool legend of zelda game. It is very cool.

Hello!
I'm looking for suggestions on what to get for my next 3DS game. ^^
For some ideals, I LOVED Fantasy Life, Kid Icarus, and Dream Drop Distance.

I also got Pokemon and Animal Crossing, but I've been meh on them. I like playing, but I wouldn't say love .

I was considering Super Smash Brothers or Monster Hunter.

Suggestions?
I'd say if your good with fighting games like Smash then go for it cause you'll like it, and if you have lots of friends and wish to play with them all together and go on fun and epic missions and/or quests then with no doubt go for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D

Y'all are making this choice harder, not easier. ;-;
I want them all. XD

I want them all. XD
Super Smash Bros for 3ds first ;.; It is a game you won't regret . I had a similar problem where between a choice of The Legend of Zelda : A Link Between Worlds and Super Smash Bros for 3ds I chose The Legend of Zelda and now I totally regretted it .-.

I want them all. XD
Well in the end it's all up to you :p, but how about you see video reviews of the games and see which one you like for now until u purchase the rest later :D

Jack is making a good case for Smash Bros though.
Mmm, it was my original choice, I'm just worried that I'll get bored with it.

Jack is making a good case for Smash Bros though.
Mmm, it was my original choice, I'm just worried that I'll get bored with it.
Nah trust me when you get the hang of it you'll never get bored of it, it'll take a while to get bored of :p

If you're going serius, you could choose any title from Shin Megami Tensei series/spin-offs... Devil Survivor is good for anyone, Soul Hacker is a bit retro, and SMT IV is awesome.

Loves grinding in the dungeon? Etrian Odyssey is the answer.

If you're going serius, you could choose any title from Shin Megami Tensei series/spin-offs... Devil Survivor is good for anyone, Soul Hacker is a bit retro, and SMT IV is awesome.

Loves grinding in the dungeon? Etrian Odyssey is the answer.
Those are indie games or they're not that popular, but they are good games. She wants fun games to play with friends am I right @Inugirl521?

@Derplink_:3
I do, but at the same time, I want something fun that will offer hours of play. ^^

Reactions: Derplink_:3
@Derplink_:3 nooo they are not indie games... they are from Atlus... and yes you could have hours of play to access multiple endings....

@Derplink_:3 nooo they are not indie games... they are from Atlus... and yes you could have hours of play to access multiple endings....
I know buddy, I love Atlus games they are some very great RPG's and I can't comment about them in any bad way cause they are so great to play :D

@Derplink_:3
I do, but at the same time, I want something fun that will offer hours of play. ^^
Well @Inugirl521, Smash has endless fun^3^. It's all about fighting your friends and becoming a pro while doing so, that's only if your competitive. If you like to have fun then you should try playing with items on cause it has some funny moments and don't forget to press start at moments and take hilarious looking pictures :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well @Inugirl521, Smash has endless fun^3^. It's all about fighting your friends and becoming a pro while doing so, that's only if your competitive. If you like to have fun then you should try playing with items on cause it has some funny moments and don't forget to press start at moments and take hilarious looking pictures :rotfl:
What's the case with Mewtwo? Is he only unavailable for the Wii U?

What's the case with Mewtwo? Is he only unavailable for the Wii U?
Nope he's available for both version(I think :p) but you could only get him if you had the Wii U and 3DS versions and redeemed the Club Nintendo and you would get a code for it later in April :D. But trust me he's not THAT great :p

Super Smash Bros. 3D. You must own it, otherwise your 3DS has a piece of itself missing. :panda:

Reactions: faustine
Back