3ds pedia birth day sfm signup

• Thread starter oshul
  • Start date
oshul

oshul

The main oshawott
Towns Folk
ok so if you want to be featured in this sfm just post what character you want to be represented as

price: free

I think it would have been better to tag a Staff Member (preferably an admin, they're more suited to make decisions about things like this) or suggest to them the idea first, so the information would have spread faster, right ?

Just saying, though I do appreciate the idea (I mean, I don't recall seeing something else than contests to celebrate the forum's birthday or key dates, could be fun to do as a community).

What is an SFM?

Hey an SFM sounds fun! I don't have an exact character, but try using an anti-hero or something, thanks!

What is an SFM?
Source Film Maker. Basically, it's a tool released by Valve that allows you to make videos using 3D models that runs, as the name suggests, on the Source Engine, also made by Valve (and used in their games).

Also, good job on getting your thread on the "front page", maybe more people will see it that way @oshul ;)

Source Film Maker. Basically, it's a tool released by Valve that allows you to make videos using 3D models that runs, as the name suggests, on the Source Engine, also made by Valve (and used in their games).

Also, good job on getting your thread on the "front page", maybe more people will see it that way @oshul ;)
you get two cookies for a summary and saying good job to me
Chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg
Chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg

i'm thinking of the plot but so far it will take place in a mansion type place
also oshul's theme is this

Can I Be A Pokemon :eek:

sure

i wanna be a raichu

I wanna be Gorgeous Freeman.

Can i be john cena

Or goku

Or sonic