Contest 3DS pedia Camp!

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date
There are quite a few people on opposing teams that have Smash for Wii U as well, so what I ask, @SmashChamp, is this (This can also speak for everyone else): Can I fight certain people on the Wii U version of Smash? Why? Because control movements are starting to become unresponsive to my circle pad. With that said I'm at a huge disadvantage.

smash right off the bat! :eek:
the one game in this contest I truly am horrible at..

There are quite a few people on opposing teams that have Smash for Wii U as well, so what I ask, @SmashChamp, is this (This can also speak for everyone else): Can I fight certain people on the Wii U version of Smash? Why? Because control movements are starting to become unresponsive to my circle pad. With that said I'm at a huge disadvantage.
I was gonna make separate challenges for Smash U......
I wanted to do 3DS first cause everyone has it.
I'll try to add in more Smash U challenges for you Mazo.
Are you sure it's not Input lag?

I'm ready to smash if anyone's up for it.

Busy for today,I suppose?I'll only be available to fight on tomorrow night,but I'm free for the rest of the day,if you wish to finish this earlier.
it was late on the evening in my country when i wrote this

3 more days!

I was gonna make separate challenges for Smash U......
I wanted to do 3DS first cause everyone has it.
I'll try to add in more Smash U challenges for you Mazo.
Are you sure it's not Input lag?

This occurs in many other games. It's my circlepad. It has nothing to do with an unstable internet connection.

This occurs in many other games. It's my circlepad. It has nothing to do with an unstable internet connection.
Ah, sorry bout that.

I'll be up for a battle in Smash 3DS on 1 or 2 hours(when I arrive at home),so I'm willing to battle anyone from Blue or Yellow Team until then.Will you be available at the time requested by me now,@GerudoWarrior ? :love:

Challenge whoever you want, they can't decline :sneaky:

OK so Smash 3DS Yes, AC: NL no? Am I right?

I am able to both now i started up AC:NL again
oh and I challenge anyone from the teams that are not red :p

Just here waiting for anyone on Blue or Yellow Teams to challenge me and the other members of Red Team on Smash for 3DS.You know,I am very excited to have a match with someone around here. :D

I'm free to battle for 40 mins

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Hey guys Anybody wanna battle that is on red or blue team? I stopped getting notifications for this for some reason

Hey guys Anybody wanna battle that is on red or blue team? I stopped getting notifications for this for some reason
I'm ready whenever you are,@tacocob . :sneaky:
FC is on my signature.

at school won't be back until 3:45

at school won't be back until 3:45
Ok.Send a PM to me when you're available to fight.

@NIN10 me, you smash battle right now :sneaky:

You want a 1v1?

I could for 4 a match.

Back