3DS Pedia Forum Now Public - $150 Worth in eShop Credit Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tomorrow? Time flies indeed.
Yes, just seems like yesterday when i joined this forum.
That's tomorrow (US time). Two out of four judges have already submitted their votes, :headphone:
How does that translate to hours left? Because right now where I live it is 10:36

How does that translate to hours left? Because right now where I live it is 10:36
It's 9:43 AM as of writing this, so the winners will be announced in 14 hours and 17 minutes. That's not really a long time. All that's left is for everyone (the judges) to submit their votes now.

Good luck to everyone.
Just out of curiosity, can we know who the judges were after the contest ends so we can stab them so they can be thanked? :p

Reactions: jandkas
Yes. I'll reveal the four judges when the contest ends. I wouldn't reveal who they voted for, but they know who voted for who because we're all in the same private conversation, :whistle:

Reactions: 18 and jandkas
Yes. I'll reveal the four judges when the contest ends. I wouldn't reveal who they voted for, but they know who voted for who because we're all in the same private conversation, :whistle:
Wouldn't that just lead to harassment? I mean even though we can't see who they voted for we will still know who won... XD.

Well, just think:

Staff: 6 members
Judges: 4 members

With only know who didn't vote is okay :D

Last edited:
Reactions: jandkas
Well, just think:

Staff: 6 members
Judges: 4 members

With only know who didn't vote is okay :D

Yeah sure, I guess, just in case, the AoT video was hillarious though, their expressions.

Reactions: ErixSan
Good luck everyone! :D

Reactions: ErixSan
Both contests are now over, :singing:

Contest #1 Winners :
  • 1st Prize - Master O'Puppets ($50 eShop credit)
  • 2nd Prize - Flarence ($40 eShop credit)
  • 3rd Prize - ErixSan ($20 eShop credit)
For those who wanted to know the judges, here they are: Marc, Matthew, Onett, and Memento Mori.

Contest #2 Winner :

* drum rolls * Onett is the winner with 25 referrals under his username, :woot: Tonight, Onett takes home $40 eShop credit.

---

Now that the 'Forum Launch' contest is finally over, I can start preparing the Halloween and Christmas contests. These were the first contests, however, they're certainly not the last. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'll be hosting many more contests with eShop credit as the prize.

Let's not forget that members can exchange Play Coins for eShop credit, ;)

Reactions: Reece

Contest #1 Winners :
For those who wanted to know the judges, here they are: Marc, Matthew, Onett, and Memento Mori.

Contest #2 Winner :

* drum rolls * Onett is the winner with 25 referrals under his username, :woot: Tonight, Onett takes home $40 eShop credit.

---

Now that the 'Forum Launch' contest is finally over, I can start preparing the Halloween and Christmas contests. These were the first contests, however, they're certainly not the last. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'll be hosting many more contests with eShop credit as the prize.

I'd like to thank everyone that joined the site and referred to me. If it weren't for you guys, then I wouldn't have won, so thank you all. :headphone:

Reactions: Flarence and Marc
Congrats to the winners!! :D

Reactions: Marc
Congrats everyone.

Contest #1 Winners :

Contest #2 Winner :

---

I came first? :eek: I was sure @Flarence and @ErixSan would be among them but I honestly thought @Kaynil would be #1. Congratulations to the rest of the winners :) And thanks for the contest, @Marc.

Congrats guys. :thumbsup: (In my mind: GAWD! Why didn't I win!! :rage:)

PS. The winners are the most liked members of the forum after @Marc
PPS. Goodbye! 3DSPedia I'm going to sob for like a month now! :wacky:

Reactions: ErixSan, jandkas and Marc
Congratulations to the winners! :)

Reactions: ErixSan, jandkas, 18 and 1 other person
Congrats ;_;

OMG OMG OMG

YEAH!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!
PHOENIX WRIGHT DUAL DESTINIES AND SONIC LOST WORLD, HERE I GO! :D

@dilawer: Haw-Haw :D

Reactions: 18
Wow, Congrats to the winneres, great job to every single individual who has still contributed and tried to posts great stuff on the forum, honestly I enjoy reading all of your posts even if its I word.:thumbsup:

Reactions: jandkas and 18
There was great participation by everyone, nice job! I had a hunch that MoP would take first lol. Great activity, I hope we can keep it up.

Reactions: jandkas, 18 and ErixSan
Congrats to all the winners~ <3

Reactions: Marc, jandkas and 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back