• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
5d79e3c3a8bb4ece30332d2cdbc049af.png

(Spectacular Banner made by the wonderful Vii)

This is the long awaited event I was planning. First off I would like to thank @Vii , @Mikaya , @Eridan and @Samuel_1802 . No need to know what they did or will do just know that they helped in the making.

Now to introduce the events you can participate in.

Events
Pokemon xy/oras Single Battle

Pokemon MUST be hatched or caught in a gen 6 game.

Follow the Following smogon rule-
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Only one Pokémon per team may know the move Baton Pass.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only 1 Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items:
    • Gengarite
    • Kangaskhanite
    • Lucarionite
    • Mawilite
    • Salamencite
    • Soul Dew
  • Banned Move: Swagger.
Banned Pokemon

Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Pokemon xy/oras Double Battle Tournament.

Battling Rules

Follow Smogon's OU Rules.

1.Kalos/ORAS Caught/ Bred Pokemon ONLY.

Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Thus: A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.

A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.

Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.

Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.

OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.

Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.

Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.

No Pokémon may use the move Dark Void.

Item Clause: A player may not use the same item twice in their team of 6 Pokemon for the duration of the battle an example being Leftovers on a Blissey and Leftovers on a Gourgeist is not allowed BUT Black Sludge on Amoonguss and Leftovers on Blissey is allowed.

Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Latiosite/latiasite, Salamencite, Soul Dew, Quick Claw

Banned Move: Swagger

* Banned Pokemon *
Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Smash Bros. 3ds Tournament.

1 on 1, 2 out of 3 and Omega stages ONLY.

Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament.

Mario Kart 7 Tournament.

1 on 1, 2 out of 3 races and special rules are allowed if both competitors agree to it.

Mario Kart 8 Tournament.

1 on 1, 2 out of 3 races and special rules are allowed if both competitors agree to it.

AC:NL Town Showcase.

Someone will go into multiple entrants' towns and may the best looking town win.

FE:Fates Children ONLY Tournament.

If you are caught using anything hacked you will be removed from the tournament so I thought of posting this: ( I stole it from @Nutteng :p )
In Fates, every unit that can support Corrin can legally get every skill in the game, with a few exceptions as shown below.

Children of characters with unique classes and skills can inherit one skill from a specific parent.

DLC skills cannot be inherited.

Corrin and his child(ren) Only
Nobility
Dragon Fang
Dragon Ward
Hoshidan Unity
Draconic Hex
Nohrian Trust

Azura and her child(ren) Only
Luck+4
Inspiring Song
Voice of Peace
Foreign Princess

Kaden/Selkie and their child(ren) Only
Evenhanded
Beastbane
Even Better
Grisly Wound

Mozu and her child Only
Aptitude
Underdog

Keaton/Velouria and their child(ren) only
Odd Shaped
Beastbane
Better Odds
Grisly Wound

DLC Skills can be found here (only the ones under DLC and Amiibo)
http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/other-classes/class-skills/

All the other skills are "common" skills that anyone can acquire, skills that come from Cavalier, Knight, Fighter, Mercenary, Outlaw, Samurai, Oni Savage, Spear Fighter, Diviner, Monk/Shrine Maiden, Sky Knight, Archer, Wyvern Rider, Ninja, Dark Mage, Troubadour, Apothecary and their promotions.

To give an example, Azura with Aptitude is not legal, and was acquired through hacking or bought from a hacker. Kana with Aptitude is legal and can be acquired from having Mozu as Kana's mom in a playthrough. It can then be used on any subsequent playthoughs by saving her to the logbook.

In case of weapons, they can be forged up to +7, and only weapons you can buy from the store, no legendary weapons can be forged legally.

Banned Skills / Classes
Warp + Songstress
any Taker Ability
S-rank weapons with +X (1-7)

Splatoon 1 v 1 Tournament
Missed this one but it is a 1 v 1 tournament.

And the Main Event..

Pokemon xy/oras Multi Battle Tournament.

(The event's will take place in this thread once the starts. When the tournament starts there will be a link on this main post to view the rules, participants etc. the tournament bracket will be here as well so pay good attention to this post. Also note that you will get a PM or notification telling you the tournament you signed up for is starting. Additional tournament info such as rules will be given on its post.)

*NOTE* it costs 5 Play Coins to join each individual event. Like so: Meep wants to join the Singles and Doubles tournament so Meep pays 10 Play Coins. Chi wants to only participate in the Smash U Tournament so Chi pays 5 Play Coins.

Pokemon XY/ORAS Multi Battle Tournament
This is just like the "Multi Battle Madness Tournament" hosted by Marcy awhile back. But we're asking for additional info.
That is: Timezone, Partner and Team name.
Battling Rules

Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Thus: A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.

A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.

Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.

OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.

Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.

Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.

Item Clause: A player may not use the same item twice in their team of 6 Pokemon for the duration of the battle an example being Leftovers on a Blissey and Leftovers on a Gourgeist is not allowed BUT Black Sludge on Amoonguss and Leftovers on Blissey is allowed.

Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Latiosite/latiasite, Salamencite, Soul Dew, Quick Claw

* Banned Pokemon *
Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Also note that the Entry Fees will go towards a added bonus in the prizes.

Like said in the additional info active tournament's will be posted below.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ, Shin, spagooti and 8 others
Multi Battle Tournament: Participants​

1: Cosmic Dust
@Vii and @PokeFreak .

2: Toxic Hawks
@Venom Snake and @Samuel_1802

3: The Assassin's
@Danny and @Dedenne

4: Hopeful Dreams
@Tho and @AwesomeArtsyAutumnAngel

5: Kreamy Levatte
@Leviathinian and @Trollchu teh ManSlayer

6:
@paceygym and @Marc

Pri
Smash U Tournament
1: @Slayerpon Tatsu
2: @OopaMazo
3: @Erix Summerdown
4: @SmashChamp
5: @Forsaken▪
6: @oshul
7: @T-Player Guy
8: @E.L.T.5Bone

http://challonge.com/ynbzqmyj

Prize

1st: 50PC
2nd: 25PC
3rd: 15PC
-------------
Smash 3ds Tournament
1: @Sylvester87
2: @Venom Snake
3: @Artisan
4: @Leviathinian
5: @Felly
6: @NinGamerPC
7: @Bobcam7!
8: @Nintendo Marvel fan
9: @E.L.T.5Bone
10: @Sans
11: @TheUltimateC

http://challonge.com/1x1x1t4c

Prize

1st: 50PC
2nd: 25PC
3rd: 15PC

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Player Guy, MindzEye and Leviathinian
  • Maybe put the rules of each event on its own spoiler cuz scrolling? :p
  • Add me on the Smash 3DS tour and MK7 tour :sneaky:
  • Expect news from me regarding an entry on the OR/AS Singles and Multi Battle :sneaky:
  • R.I.P. MH4U event :cry:
I'll pay the entries once i go to the computer (by tomorrow, probably :p).
Did i miss somehing?

Reactions: 3823
  • Maybe put the rules of each event on its own spoiler cuz scrolling? :p
  • Add me on the Smash 3DS tour and MK7 tour :sneaky:
  • Expect news from me regarding an entry on the OR/AS Singles and Multi Battle :sneaky:
  • R.I.P. MH4U event :cry:
I'll pay the entries once i go to the computer (by tomorrow, probably :p).
Did i miss somehing?
Nope. I was gonna put a MH4U event in but it's difficult coming up with a idea with Custom Quests around. ;~;

Probably a good idea to put the Pokémon tourney rules in a spoiler w/ "Please read"

Probably a good idea to put the Pokémon tourney rules in a spoiler w/ "Please read"
Will do o/

Nope. I was gonna put a MH4U event in but it's difficult coming up with a idea with Custom Quests around. ;~;
What do you mean with that? If you're talking about creating a Custom Quest exclusively for this, i believe any regular quest would work. If you're talking about the exploit of them for items and such, they've been around for so long that people don't even care anymore about it...

Also, you sneaky little "ducko"... Snatchin' Vii for the Multi Tour :sneaky: I guess 100% on MGSV is worth something. Welp, i guess old Sammy will have to take place :vamp: don't confirm the entry yet kek

What do you mean with that? If you're talking about creating a Custom Quest exclusively for this, i believe any regular quest would work. If you're talking about the exploit of them for items and such, they've been around for so long that people don't even care anymore about it...

Also, you sneaky little "ducko"... Snatchin' Vii for the Multi Tour :sneaky: I guess 100% on MGSV is worth something. Welp, i guess old Sammy will have to take place :vamp: don't confirm the entry yet kek
Well she taught me competitive so I thought I'd be fun to do it with her \o/

Alrighty lol.

On the participants post, add a list for every event and put them on its own spoiler ;)

Reactions: Pookie
An FE Fates tourney?!

*You are filled with DETERMINATION

An FE Fates tourney?!

*You are filled with DETERMINATION
Erm... Wrong game? xD

Reactions: Bobcam7!
Well, I'm not sure about most of these because I know others that are way more skilled than me, but for now I'll sign up for the AC:NL Town Showcase. I might sign up for more later if I build up the courage, though!

5d79e3c3a8bb4ece30332d2cdbc049af.png

(Spectacular Banner made by the wonderful Vii)

This is the long awaited event I was planning. First off I would like to thank @Vii , @Mikaya , @Eridan and @Samuel_1802 . No need to know what they did or will do just know that they helped in the making.

Now to introduce the events you can participate in.

Events
Pokemon xy/oras Single Battle

Pokemon MUST be hatched or caught in a gen 6 game (Kalos/Hoenn).

Follow the Following smogon rule-
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Only one Pokémon per team may know the move Baton Pass.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only 1 Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items:
    • Gengarite
    • Kangaskhanite
    • Lucarionite
    • Mawilite
    • Salamencite
  • Banned Move: Swagger.
Banned Pokemon

Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Pokemon xy/oras Double Battle Tournament.

Battling Rules

* Banned Pokemon *
Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Smash Bros. 3ds Tournament.

Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament.

Mario Kart 7 Tournament.

Mario Kart 8 Tournament.

AC:NL Town Showcase.

Someone will go into multiple entrants' towns and may the best looking town win.

FE:Fates Children ONLY Tournament.

If you are caught using anything hacked you will be removed from the tournament so I thought of posting this: ( I stole it from @Nutteng :p )

In Fates, every unit that can support Corrin can legally get every skill in the game, with a few exceptions as shown below.

Children of characters with unique classes and skills can inherit one skill from a specific parent.

DLC skills cannot be inherited.

Corrin and his child(ren) Only
Nobility
Dragon Fang
Dragon Ward
Hoshidan Unity
Draconic Hex
Nohrian Trust

Azura and her child(ren) Only
Luck+4
Inspiring Song
Voice of Peace
Foreign Princess

Kaden/Selkie and their child(ren) Only
Evenhanded
Beastbane
Even Better
Grisly Wound

Mozu and her child Only
Aptitude
Underdog

Keaton/Velouria and their child(ren) only
Odd Shaped
Beastbane
Better Odds
Grisly Wound

DLC Skills can be found here (only the ones under DLC and Amiibo)
http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/other-classes/class-skills/

All the other skills are "common" skills that anyone can acquire, skills that come from Cavalier, Knight, Fighter, Mercenary, Outlaw, Samurai, Oni Savage, Spear Fighter, Diviner, Monk/Shrine Maiden, Sky Knight, Archer, Wyvern Rider, Ninja, Dark Mage, Troubadour, Apothecary and their promotions.

To give an example, Azura with Aptitude is not legal, and was acquired through hacking or bought from a hacker. Kana with Aptitude is legal and can be acquired from having Mozu as Kana's mom in a playthrough. It can then be used on any subsequent playthoughs by saving her to the logbook.

In case of weapons, they can be forged up to +7, and only weapons you can buy from the store, no legendary weapons can be forged legally.

Banned Skills / Classes
Warp + Songstress
any Taker Ability
S-rank weapons with +X (1-7)

And the Main Event..

Pokemon xy/oras Multi Battle Tournament.

(The event's will take place in this thread once the starts. When the tournament starts there will be a link on this main post to view the rules, participants etc. the tournament bracket will be here as well so pay good attention to this post. Also note that you will get a PM or notification telling you the tournament you signed up for is starting. Additional tournament info such as rules will be given on its post.)

*NOTE* it costs 5 Play Coins to join each individual event. Like so: Meep wants to join the Singles and Doubles tournament so Meep pays 10 Play Coins. Chi wants to only participate in the Smash U Tournament so Chi pays 5 Play Coins.

Pokemon XY/ORAS Multi Battle Tournament
This is just like the "Multi Battle Madness Tournament" hosted by Marcy awhile back. But we're asking for additional info.
That is: Timezone, Partner and Team name.

Battling Rules

* Banned Pokemon *
Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Like said in the additional info active tournament's will be posted below.
I have a question

Why are Keldeo, Talonflame, Mega Latios, Mega Latias and Kyurem Black banned, but Hoopa-U is not?

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Question regarding FE Fates Tourney, is Mozu considered a child? You get her through a Paralogue, but you do not get her from a S-Rank marriage.

I have a question

Why are Keldeo, Talonflame, Mega Latios, Mega Latias and Kyurem Black banned, but Hoopa-U is not?
General hatred, i suppose? :p At least i'm sure that that's the reason for T-flame xD.

About Hoopa, probably he just forgot about it ban it with lava plz

General hatred, i suppose? :p At least i'm sure that that's the reason for T-flame xD.

About Hoopa, probably he just forgot about it ban it with lava plz

I mean, I guess. but like... Mega Latios is not even near good

If my SmashU has mods can I still join?

If my SmashU has mods can I still join?
Yes. It doesn't affect gameplay as far as I'm concerned.

Yes. It doesn't affect gameplay as far as I'm concerned.
Textures and Sound FX only :p

I wanna dign up for the Ac:NL town showcase and the ORAS singles tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back