3DS Pedia's Review List

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off-topic: Virtual Console Service Reviews:
3DS: NES - GB - GBC
Wii U: NES - SNES - GBA

Hmm, I had never thought of reviewing them that way. Great idea!

Just out of sheer curiosity, who is still currently active on the blog?

No one gives a single shooooooooooooooooooooooit about the blog.

Probably why Erix left to join a real site even though he doesn't know English huh
Lol I know, my N3DS review was taken off the main page and I already am writing for a different site so I honestly dont care

Lol I know, my N3DS review was taken off the main page and I already am writing for a different site so I honestly dont care
It wasn't.

Wait why is my real name still there? I tried taking it off a bunch of times o.o
And that's not what I meant

Wait why is my real name still there? I tried taking it off a bunch of times o.o
And that's not what I meant
I'll take it off for you, you could have asked. And what did you mean then?

I'll take it off for you, you could have asked. And what did you mean?
On the home page, when after I published it was removed and put on a separate page which I didn't understand

On the home page, when after I published it was removed and put on a separate page which I didn't understand
Console review, it's different from game reviews and news posts like I told you when the score got taken off. It got its readership and clicks and N4G post, how much more validation could you want?

Console review, it's different from game reviews and news posts. It got its readership and clicks and N4G post, how much more validation could you want?
Oh I get it now.
Sorry about that D:

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back