3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To do that, I'll need to know how many picross games there are and how they can be beaten >.<
Okay, the normal Picross consist of 36 Picross, the Mega Picross too, the Micross is one big puzzle and after that there's 64 puzzles to solve to reveal the picture. Total of 137 puzzles.

As for how to beat it; puzzle till you drop, just like any picross game. The time on the homescreen of the game (shown on the picture) is without resets, there's a few puzzles I gave up on at least 5 times before figuring them out. Couldn't have my perfect score of solving them all in less than 30 minutes beaten. :p My time score is pretty good, considering most take about 4 hours just for the Micross alone. (Yeah... that's boasting. :p)

If I show the master quest mode in The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3D it will work?

SAM_0994.jpg SAM_0993 (2).jpg
SAM_0997.jpg
SAM_0995.jpg New game plus can only be aquired by beating the final boss
SAM_0996.jpg

those are the games I have beaten. I also beat Azure striker gunvolt but the file wouldnt load on to the thread.

I welcomed and had a chat with Rae ( http://forum.3dspedia.com/members/raesyndrome.28110/ ) on her profile. My first message is the same date as her register date :3
@Toxiccow you tried to steal my newbie, shame on you >.<

Oh and I finally took some time to grab three Mega Pokemon badges on the badge arcade and take a picture :3
13178051_10206549050025027_8326412629422757689_n.jpg
(And a sneak-peek of my next artwork :giggle:)

Last edited:
If I show the master quest mode in The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3D it will work?
Yes, but showing that you beat the normal mode will work fine as well.

Also, you need to be at least a level 3 on this forum before you can post proof of games here. :jimlad:

Completed Koopa Troopas mission
IMG_0193.JPG IMG_0194.JPG IMG_0196.JPG IMG_0197.JPG Sorry for bad image quality.

I have defeated Vii and found out the secrets of the sleeping cupcakes. it was a very good game vii sorry for the luck i had >~< and im sure if it wasn't 2:30am for you, you would have won.

JAPG-WWWW-WW44-3QC5

Reactions: Marc
Resident Evil: Revelations
qnrc8AL.jpg
I hope it's clear enough to be read :/ Good camera + firm hand, you know :p

That link will only work for you since it's a conversation between you and the person.

It's supposed to be on your profile page.
Could you explain to me what you mean? I am slightly confused.
Could you explain to me what you mean? I am slightly confused.
Also, would it be acceptable if I took screen shots of the conversation?

Super Mario 3D Land! :D

Boop :
image.jpeg I misspelled my own username, for shame, faith, for shame.

I Beat...
Pokemon Omega Ruby
20160518_123346.jpg

I'll tag @Slayerpon Tatsu er I mean @cob for confirmation.
Btw, do I get any emblems if I post proof that I finished Shantae and/or darksiders 2? If so, what is/are the emblem(s)?

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Btw, do I get any emblems if I post proof that I finished Shantae and/or darksiders 2? If so, what is/are the emblem(s)?
Yup. I'll create an emblem for Darksiders but since you'll be the first to get it, you can tell me which image should be used.

Yup. I'll create an emblem for Darksiders but since you'll be the first to get it, you can tell me which image should be used.
2488_darksiders-ii-prev.png

This should work rite?! :D

• #1,000
Im posting these for the "Koopa Troopa" EXP Mission.

-> Something used for cooking.

-> Something that makes the place cool.

-> Something that can be used to store items.

-> Something that is sold in stores and can be read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back