Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,041
David 1386

• #1,042
  • #1,043
oh did i forget to put my name
sry
You need to be at least level 3 to submit proof. Re-link me to your post once you've gotten to level 3.

• #1,044
Would this count? I do not know which mission would classify as the end so I just made this video under my YouTube channel. I hope this is fine. :3

• #1,045
proof of doing the Koopa Troopa mission.
Koopa Troopa,

We need YOU to take FOUR photos of items (one of each from the list below) that can normally be found in a household. This is an important mission that requires your full half-attention AND YOU MUST put a paper with your username in the pic when submitting them.

-> Something used for cooking.
HNI_0004.JPG
-> Something that makes the place cool.
HNI_0003.JPG
my poster
-> Something that can be used to store items.
HNI_0002.JPG
-> Something that is sold in stores and can be read
HNI_0001.JPG

marc i was wondering if there could be a kingdom hearts dream drop distance emblem for completing it because i have completed it before. i will complete it again to gain exp because i dont have a picture but i was just wondering if there was an emblem for completing that game

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,046
marc i was wondering if there could be a kingdom hearts dream drop distance emblem for completing it because i have completed it before. i will complete it again to gain exp because i dont have a picture but i was just wondering if there was an emblem for completing that game
There is a Kingdom Hearts emblem :3

• #1,047
image.jpeg
The target amount is lower than a mission in game btw. Just saying

• #1,048
20160610_091306.jpg I have done it for the king

• #1,049
It's a couple of Aspitogramma Cacatuoides, they are mostly brown, the female gets yellow when she sees the male, and the male has bright orange fins. Depending on the lighting, they can even appear purple

Sunny gave me the answer for the fish thing :p

Reactions: Marc
  • #1,050
TzneVw5.jpg
Add meters to the task >.<)/

• #1,051
  • #1,052
  • #1,053
  • #1,054
he meant meters fam.
Don't call me fam. Call me Supa Hot Fiya.

Also, question: Harvest Moon emblem?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,055
So, uh... do I already qualify for the Gym Badge mission or is there something else about it?

Reactions: 18388
  • #1,056
The home-run contest has been updated to 4,000 feet since I got word that it's too easy ;~;

@Legendary Jam and @Venom Snake You two are the only ones who submitted proof with a score below, so keep at it ;-;
Also, question: Harvest Moon emblem?
Yup.
So, uh... do I already qualify for the Gym Badge mission or is there something else about it?
Since you have all gym badges, you just need to battle any gym leader :p

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
  • #1,057
IMG_20160610_1245565_rewind.jpg
Nametags count?

• #1,058
Bh3Wq4l.jpg

• #1,059
Since you have all gym badges, you just need to battle any gym leader :p
Since I have them all, would I have to pay the 3PC for the match like a normal Gym battle? Because (besides the EXP) I don't earn anything from it.

• #1,060
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back