• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,201
Summarize The Incredibles.
A family of superheroes fights a villain with great hair. I rate 10/1

• #1,202
I didn't receive emblems or EXP for the other games I finished. :( Will I still get them if I wait enough?

• #1,203
I didn't receive emblems or EXP for the other games I finished. :( Will I still get them if I wait enough?
It's one emblem per franchise, and some games don't have emblems :p

• #1,204

expand thou horizons. You can check all my emblems to see the games that have emblems. It's mostly Nintendo franchises and then games that have physical copies on Wii u or 3ds

• #1,205
I cri

expand thou horizons. You can check all my emblems to see the games that have emblems. It's mostly Nintendo franchises and then games that have physical copies on Wii u or 3ds

How can I check your emblems? I can't seem to find an option to check it.

• #1,206
I cri

How can I check your emblems? I can't seem to find an option to check it.
Go to my profile and click on my exp level (25). There you can see all of my emblems. It helps to check other people's profiles as well

• #1,207
Go to my profile and click on my exp level (25). There you can see all of my emblems. It helps to check other people's profiles as well
Thanks for the info. You really have a lot of emblems @.@

• #1,208
Thanks for the info. You really have a lot of emblems @.@
I have the most exp on the site lol

• #1,209
um merc on the free to play did u forgot about "mini Mario and Friends Amibo Challenge (Amibo Required)"

• #1,210
um merc on the free to play did u forgot about "mini Mario and Friends Amibo Challenge (Amibo Required)"
It's not free to play if you have to buy stuff

• #1,213
happy request

summary of zootopia
in a world where the animals evolved, a rabbit have difficulties to make her dream real because of racism

• #1,214
Mom downloaded the app on her phone for me here's the eevee u wanted -.-
image.jpg

• #1,215
happy request

summary of zootopia
in a world where the animals evolved, a rabbit have difficulties to make her dream real because of racism
When you realize the movie is basically BlackLivesMatter just that African Americans are the predators

• #1,216
Happy's quest:

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

It's a film that was based on a theme-park ride where a lunatic pirate chases after a cursed ship.

Eevee quest:

Sorry if it's bad quality, I had to take a picture of my phone + username with my 3ds then take a photo of that with my phone >.<

XVVmp1a.jpg
483d15ac-9672-4b2f-b399-efd0a393550c

• #1,217
Eevee Quest:

image.png The nickname is the proof btw

• #1,218
Sleeping Beauty Summary
The life of a 16 year old woman is saved by three dumb fairies and a pedophile prince.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, Blue Knight and 28142
  • #1,219
image.jpeg
Here is my "I'm done with you"

• #1,220
Marc, for Mario 3D Land, how should I show I've beaten it, would standing in front of Bowsers Level suffice?
And also Pokemon ORAS...I really don't feel like fighting the Elite Four a sixth time...can I just show you my Rayquaza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back