3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,441
Thankies! Time to sit back and wait ^^

• #1,442
You made a lot of one liners along the way ;~; (mixed in)
Yeah. I put quantity over quality. :sorry: Sorry

Welp, back to finished game exps. (if there are any for these games)
Zero Time Dilemma.jpg

Kirby Robobot.jpg

General Director: Apollo :D

DeSu2 record Breaker.jpg

Last edited:
  • #1,443
All updated ^^

• #1,445
image.jpeg
Wasn't revelation supposed to be hard?

• #1,446

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 2
  • #1,447
I just read about this, and I have a few questions. I have several DS/3DS games that I have beaten. If I can't view the ending dialogue again w/o starting the game over, can I take a pic of something in the game that you can only get to after beating it?(viewing the credits)

And what would mean 'beating' MH4U? I've beat, what I take to be the main story line, where I got view the credits(it's my 1st MH game, so Idk).

Same question for Pokemon games w/a color in it's name. Beating the story or completing the Pokedex?(Ruby, Diamond, White, X/Y, OR-AS, would count as one, right)

How do you 'win' at the Nintendo Badge Arcade? Same question w/ Pokemon Shuffle and Rumble World, since they're kind of ongoing? Or would those last 2 count as 1, since they're both Pokemon games?
(and I know I need to be lvl.3 to be able to do this, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask)

Last edited:
  • #1,448
I just read about this, and I have a few questions. I have several DS/3DS games that I have beaten. If I can't view the ending dialogue again w/o starting the game over, can I take a pic of something in the game that you can only get to after beating it?(viewing the credits)

And what would mean 'beating' MH4U? I've beat, what I take to be the main story line, where I got view the credits(it's my 1st MH game, so Idk).

Same question for Pokemon games w/a color in it's name. Beating the story or completing the Pokedex?(Ruby, Diamond, White, X/Y, OR-AS, would count as one, right)

How do you 'win' at the Nintendo Badge Arcade? Same question w/ Pokemon Shuffle and Rumble World, since they're kind of ongoing? Or would those last 2 count as 1, since they're both Pokemon games?
(and I know I need to be lvl.3 to be able to do this, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask)

I only know the answer to a few of them but...

Pokemon you just have to beat the main story (Defeating the champion)

In Nintendo badge arcade you have to either 60 or 100 (Sorry I forgot) badges

And for Pokemon Rumble World you have to catch every single Pokemon

Sorry that's all I know ;-;

• #1,449
Nintendo Badge it's 100

MH4U you need to complete the single player gameplay, so you can have this one if you saw the credits.

• #1,450
Ah. Ok, ty. I'll post those pics when I lvl. up. (yay, I feel like a Pokemon! lol)

• #1,451
(sry for the 2x posting, previous msg didn't have 'edit' down next to my name, day, time, Report under my sig.)

Here's the poof of some of my finished games:
If I do need the credits(haven't played this game in a few years, I'll have to polish up to beat this lvl again)
18zr7n.jpg

And another:
nb91mt.jpg

Another:
6qjxgn.jpg

Another coming at'cha:
1zmm5xc.jpg

Still going:
2uj0c9f.jpg

Last one(for now):
11kk0b9.jpg
And one more question. About regular DS games, does 1 DS game count for the DS game emblem?

Last edited:
  • #1,452
Yup! So you earned the DS badge too ^^

I'll pm you about Mario Party!

• #1,453
gonna have to stick to my flow to rhythm heaven!

• #1,454
Here's monster hunter generations for the quest that mentions 2016 games
IMG_0048.JPG

• #1,455
Has been done! o/

• #1,456
upload_2016-10-10_23-56-22.png

For the billboard task =P

Reactions: Marc
  • #1,457
Here is my quest result for sexy panda.
2ltke2s.jpg

Reactions: Marc
  • #1,458
Quest result for sexy panda.
th

Jk jk :p here's my real one:
peE1FAB.jpg

Reactions: CJ
  • #1,459
Do I also need to be level 3 to get exp for finishing quests?

• #1,460
Do I also need to be level 3 to get exp for finishing quests?
Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back