3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,561
I check it every 2 days but got a bit behind because I'm currently on vacation, I'll be on that today.

@Doctor Strange @IceBerg425 for the MH emblem, you need to beat the Single Player Campaign. Can you provide a clear picture to show that?

@supertristan00 I gave you the Indie emblem to combine some of the smaller games that you completed but don't have an emblem :)

Everything is updated.

Last edited:
  • #1,562
I check it every 2 days but got a bit behind because I'm currently on vacation, I'll be on that today.

@Doctor Strange @IceBerg425 for the MH emblem, you need to beat the Single Player Campaign. Can you provide a clear picture to show that?

@supertristan00 I gave you the Indie emblem to combine some of the smaller games that you completed but don't have an emblem :)

Everything is updated.
That was the single player campaign. If you look real close, it's the last cut scene for the single player campaign. I could do it again. Sorry, my IPad camera is a bit iffy. :(

• #1,563
Thanks! :D Sorry to bug you while you are on vacation.

• #1,564
That was the single player campaign. If you look real close, it's the last cut scene for the single player campaign. I could do it again. Sorry, my IPad camera is a bit iffy. :(
We can find a fast way that would be less of a trouble for you!

Can you find the said cutscenes on youtube? I'll just confirm that it matches your screenshot and it will be fine ^^

• #1,565
We can find a fast way that would be less of a trouble for you!

Can you find the said cutscenes on youtube? I'll just confirm that it matches your screenshot and it will be fine ^^
Yes

• #1,566

• #1,567
I just remembered that I was supposed to post extra proof, lol. xP

This image shows the main campaign of the game complete.
Wfx43E1.jpg

• #1,568

Everything is updated.
Thanks for the emblems :D

• #1,570
WIN_20161121_18_19_36_Pro.jpg
WIN_20161121_18_24_49_Pro.jpg
New Super Luigi U. DLC: Final Castle beaten! (Name cut off)

• #1,573
All updated! :)

Reactions: sashade7
  • #1,574
Found Wayne!
PhoAkod.jpg
The OT is Leviathinian, so do I still need to show my Trianer Card thingy?

• #1,575
I just remembered that I was supposed to post extra proof, lol. xP

This image shows the main campaign of the game complete.
Wfx43E1.jpg
@SunnyWindy ya forgot to bequeath to me the Sonic Emblem too. :jimlad:

• #1,576
I also just battled @J9794 on Pokemon Sun/Moon, but I can't figure out how to access the battle code, but I saved the battle.

• #1,578
I just battled @FuntimeFoxy on Pokemon Sun, but I'm having the same problem as Levi. I saved the videos, but Idk how to get the code. :confused:

• #1,579
I just battled @FuntimeFoxy on Pokemon Sun, but I'm having the same problem as Levi. I saved the videos, but Idk how to get the code. :confused:
same thing

• #1,580
Eevee proof:
WP_20161121_17_56_55_Pro.jpg WP_20161121_17_58_04_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back