Xenoblade X 3DSPedia's BLADE Home (Xenoblade X Players Welcome!)

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
You'll get one after Chapter 6... after doing the Skell licence exams. I did got mine after 30 hours, but that's because I rushed the first chapters just to get my Skell as soon as possible.
I see. I am on chapter 5 right now. 1 chapter away then! I really do want to get the skell as soon as possible. What chapter are you currently on?

I see. I am on chapter 5 right now. 1 chapter away then! I really do want to get the skell as soon as possible. What chapter are you currently on?

Well, I've beaten the main story, so, I'm mostly doing the post-game/online stuff now.

Well, I've beaten the main story, so, I'm mostly doing the post-game/online stuff now.
I see. I am pretty slow, but I think I should hurry up and such. I guess I am not too good with open world games, lol. Is there still any content after beating the game, like new areas and such?

I see. I am pretty slow, but I think I should hurry up and such. I guess I am not too good with open world games, lol. Is there still any content after beating the game, like new areas and such?

Not really, but since you're likely not to have reached Lv. 60 before post-game, I suggest you to keep exploring Mira, and eventually do the quests you've missed. Also, beating the main story allows you to make Lv. 60 Skells, including the famously broken Ares 90.

And, if you do plan to go online to beat up a Lv 60 World Enemy, I suggest you to farm some high-level Tyrants as well post-game. Post-game, they're nice to level up your class quickly, or to get useful drops (like Phoenix/G-Buster for Skells, or that one Ether Katana the whole Internet is thinking is broken).

Not really, but since you're likely not to have reached Lv. 60 before post-game, I suggest you to keep exploring Mira, and eventually do the quests you've missed. Also, beating the main story allows you to make Lv. 60 Skells, including the famously broken Ares 90.

And, if you do plan to go online to beat up a Lv 60 World Enemy, I suggest you to farm some high-level Tyrants as well post-game. Post-game, they're nice to level up your class quickly, or to get useful drops (like Phoenix/G-Buster for Skells, or that one Ether Katana the whole Internet is thinking is broken).
lol i saw the ares 90 battling the strongest enemy in the game and it's incredibly broken xD

In-Game Name: Julius
Inner Level: 15
Class Level: 6
Union Chosen: Curators
Current Class: Striker
NNID (optional) : GlitchyPenguin
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : None

In-Game Name: Julius
Inner Level: 15
Class Level: 6
Union Chosen: Curators
Current Class: Striker
NNID (optional) : GlitchyPenguin
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : None

Will update thread !

I see, thanks for the advice. I am on chapter 6 right now. I should post my details once I get a skell.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
In-Game Name: Kevin
Inner Level: 17
Class Level: 7
Union Chosen: Interceptors
Current Class: Samurai Gunsman
NNID (optional) : Cobman456
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : n/a

In-Game Name: Kevin
Inner Level: 17
Class Level: 7
Union Chosen: Interceptors
Current Class: Samurai Gunsman
NNID (optional) : Cobman456
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : n/a
Will update thread.
By the way, removed @Doctor Strange and your post, just so the both of you know (Name jokes like this, not to mention the fact it's off-topic and serves no purpose are to be avoided. Thanks, and have a good day!)

In any case, welcome to Pedia's BLADE members list!

Will update thread.
By the way, removed @Doctor Strange and your post, just so the both of you know (Name jokes like this, not to mention the fact it's off-topic and serves no purpose are to be avoided. Thanks, and have a good day!)

In any case, welcome to Pedia's BLADE members list!
Thank you very much

In-Game Name: Issac
Inner Level: 60
Class Level: 10
Union Chosen: Curator
Current Class: Mastermind+
NNID (optional) : Shadowslayer225
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : Ares 90

In-Game Name: Issac
Inner Level: 60
Class Level: 10
Union Chosen: Curator
Current Class: Mastermind+
NNID (optional) : Shadowslayer225
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : Ares 90
Will add asap as I get home !

I'm a Samurai Gunner now.

I'm a Samurai Gunner now.
Which Class Level ? (Will also be updated once I'm home)

I'm working on killing yggralith zero

In-Game Name: Tatton
Inner Level: 14
Class Level: I don't know right now >.<
Union Chosen: Pathfinders
Current Class: I don't know what it's called >.<
NNID (optional) : TattonChantry
Dolls/Skells used (if any): haven't unlocked Sklells yet.

I'll update the stuff I didn't know later. I can't check right now. Busy.

@D4rkDragon now level 45 and have the level 30 inferno skell. Currently farming for money for better skells for final boss

Now level 20.

Back