Xenoblade X 3DSPedia's BLADE Home (Xenoblade X Players Welcome!)

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Yep, yet another Xenoblade Chronicles X thread by me. And it won't just stop yet :p !
Actually, this thread is meant to be a list of all of Pedia's Xenoblade X players.

In case you don't know, and in that case, I suggest you to play the game if you can, you can recruit BLADE members (=players) in-game after connecting to the game's servers. Or, you may play with them, and engage in Squad Missions, or more. In any case, let me introduce, Pedia's BLADE Home (Actually using the JP term, sounds better than BLADE barracks to me) !

Well, if you want to "sign-up", just copy-paste the form below, fill it with information, and post it. NNID is optional since there's a thread for it, but feel free to post it again in case you want to cut the others a few minutes of search.

If you do want/need help to engage certain quests, you are welcomed to shoot the members you think that may help you on your quest(s) a convo. Please be nice however, and don't harass them. Also, consider time zones !

By using the BLADE recruitment terminal, you may recruit players that you met online, or just random players. Look out however, as doing so might cost quite some money (in-game manual has a few screenshots depicting over 56k coins needed!).

Additionally, they'll stay with you for only a period of time, so they're a bit like mercenaries. They stay with you for 2 hours (120 minutes) according to the manual.

And, to finish, completing that green gauge on their character's icon grants you neat extra stuff (repair tickets for Skells/Dolls, money, more...)

Here's Pedia's BLADE Sign-up Form (PBSF) :
Code:
In-Game Name:
Inner Level:
Class Level:
Union Chosen:
Current Class:
NNID (optional) :
Dolls/Skells used (if any) :

Here's mine, for example. Note: If you haven't obtained your Doll/Skell licence yet, you may still enter which Doll/Skell you might use. So, yours should be like this:

In-Game Name: D4rkDragon
Inner Level: 6
Class Level: 7
Union Chosen:
Interceptor
Current Class: Drifter/Adventurer
NNID (optional) : D4rkDragon
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : No License yet, Formula & Wels as soon as I can

Anyway, thank you for your interest in joining Pedia's BLADE team.

Now, here's Pedia's BLADE members:
Inner Level: 60 (Max)
Class Level: 10 (Drifter/FMJ/Galatic Knight/Duelist lines + Psycorruptor)
Union Chosen: Interceptor
Current Class: Drifter (for 5 skills slots), using Long Sword x Dual Guns.
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : Wels (50), Ares 90 (60)

In-Game Name: ChewyPuck
Inner Level: 51
Union Chosen: Curators
Current Class: Partisan Eagle (Rayguns and Knifes)
NNID (optional) : PuckyChew
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : Inferno (Named Taco Bell) Inferno 2 (Read me!)

In-Game Name: Jay
Inner Level: 36
Class Level: 10
Current Class: Duelist (Assault Rifle and Longsword)
NNID : Jr6002
Dolls/Skells used : Urban /Formula /Lailah

In-Game Name: Julius
Inner Level: 22
Class Level: (unspecified)
Current Class: Duelist
NNID (optional) : GlitchyPenguin
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : None

In-Game Name: Kevin
Class Level: 7 (Might be higher, no updated info about it)
Union Chosen: Interceptors
Current Class: Samurai Gunsman
NNID (optional) : Cobman456
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : Inferno (30)

In-Game Name:
Issac
Inner Level: 60
Union Chosen: Curator
Current Class: Mastermind+
NNID (optional) : Shadowslayer225
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : Ares 90

In-Game Name: Tatton
Inner Level: 25
Class Level: 6
Union Chosen: Pathfinders
Current Class: Blast Fencer
NNID (optional) : TattonChantry
Dolls/Skells used (if any): Urban (20)

Anyway, that was a bit long. If you need me, tell me, I'll try to access the game's servers without consuming my whole 3G plan. Now, go ahead, and explore Mira ! Also, if you need to "update" your data, feel free to PM me, or tag me in this thread with your updated data. I'll update the thread as fast as I can !

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
Im getting xenoblade X ASAP and when i do i'll be sure to join :p

Im getting xenoblade X ASAP and when i do i'll be sure to join :p
Sure. Feel free to post your sign-up form when you do :)

PS: Will also update the OP, read in-game manual, so I'll clarify how recruitment works.

Alright! I will join once my game arrives today!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
OK i ordered Xenoblade X today and got two day shipping so you already count me in! :3

OK i ordered Xenoblade X today and got two day shipping so you already count me in! :3
Ok, I'll update the thread once I'll get back to my laptop.

Very fun game, lots of thing to learn! x3

Inner Level: 39
Class Level: 1
Current Class: Blast Fencer (Rayguns and Knifes)
NNID (optional) : ChewyPuck
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : Inferno (Named Taco Bell)

I think there should be an option for current weapons, so it can make it easier to find people in the Blade Scout Console. It's worth mentioning you can scout ur friends for free. You can scout them for 30 mins and have the same benefits as hiring someone. If you and friend unlocked multiplayer and have each other added, then they should show up in front of ur barracks. Up to 3 of ur friends can be found at a time. Also, it's kinda weird how it works, some of my friends can't find me in their game (even when they only have 2 people) but I can find them. I think it's because I'm higher level than them, but I'm not still sure. So if you add each other, it may take some time before showing up in ur game.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, Marc and D4rkDragon
Very fun game, lots of thing to learn! x3

Inner Level: 39
Class Level: 1
Current Class: Blast Fencer (Rayguns and Knifes)
NNID (optional) : ChewyPuck
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : Inferno (Named Taco Bell)

I think there should be an option for current weapons, so it can make it easier to find people in the Blade Scout Console. It's worth mentioning you can scout ur friends for free. You can scout them for 30 mins and have the same benefits as hiring someone. If you and friend unlocked multiplayer and have each other added, then they should show up in front of ur barracks. Up to 3 of ur friends can be found at a time. Also, it's kinda weird how it works, some of my friends can't find me in their game (even when they only have 2 people) but I can find them. I think it's because I'm higher level than them, but I'm not still sure. So if you add each other, it may take some time before showing up in ur game.
Added you to the list ! Will perform the last few things on PC (Android is bad when it comes to text edition), but you're in ! And thanks for the info, it might be useful for some !

Ok finally my full information, choosing a class to stick with took me a while because i wanted to be unique ;-;

Inner Level: 15
Class Level: 8
Current Class: Striker (Assault Rifle and Longsword)
NNID (optional) : Jr6002
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : None so far

Last edited:
Wait till this Saturday, I shall put my information also!

update: Ima Samurai Gunner class now

Update:

I guess i should update too:

Update:
I guess i should update too:

Will now update thread, thanks for the info !
Edit: Had time to update info before 2G posted this.

Yep, yet another Xenoblade Chronicles X thread by me. And it won't just stop yet :p !
Actually, this thread is meant to be a list of all of Pedia's Xenoblade X players.

In case you don't know, and in that case, I suggest you to play the game if you can, you can recruit BLADE members (=players) in-game after connecting to the game's servers. Or, you may play with them, and engage in Squad Missions, or more. In any case, let me introduce, Pedia's BLADE Home (Actually using the JP term, sounds better than BLADE barracks to me) !

Well, if you want to "sign-up", just copy-paste the form below, fill it with information, and post it. NNID is optional since there's a thread for it, but feel free to post it again in case you want to cut the others a few minutes of search.

If you do want/need help to engage certain quests, you are welcomed to shoot the members you think that may help you on your quest(s) a convo. Please be nice however, and don't harass them. Also, consider time zones !

By using the BLADE recruitment terminal, you may recruit players that you met online, or just random players. Look out however, as doing so might cost quite some money (in-game manual has a few screenshots depicting over 56k coins needed!).

Additionally, they'll stay with you for only a period of time, so they're a bit like mercenaries. They stay with you for 2 hours (120 minutes) according to the manual.

And, to finish, completing that green gauge on their character's icon grants you neat extra stuff (repair tickets for Skells/Dolls, money, more...)

Here's Pedia's BLADE Sign-up Form (PBSF) :
Code:
In-Game Name:
Inner Level:
Class Level:
Union Chosen:
Current Class:
NNID (optional) :
Dolls/Skells used (if any) :

Here's mine, for example. Note: If you haven't obtained your Doll/Skell licence yet, you may still enter which Doll/Skell you might use. So, yours should be like this:

Inner Level: 6
Union Chosen:
Interceptor
Current Class: Drifter/Adventurer
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : No License yet, Formula & Wels as soon as I can

Anyway, thank you for your interest in joining Pedia's BLADE team.

Now, here's Pedia's BLADE members:
Inner Level: 60 (Max)
Class Level: 10 (Drifter/FMJ/Galatic Knight/Duelist lines + Psycorruptor)
Current Class: Drifter (for 5 skills slots), using Long Sword x Dual Guns.
Dolls/Skells used (if any) : Wels (50), Ares 90 (60)

Anyway, that was a bit long. If you need me, tell me, I'll try to access the game's servers without consuming my whole 3G plan. Now, go ahead, and explore Mira ! Also, if you need to "update" your data, feel free to PM me, or tag me in this thread with your updated data. I'll update the thread as fast as I can !
Can I give you my info later? I'm a bit weak so can you guys help me level up?

Can I give you my info later? I'm a bit weak so can you guys help me level up?
Ok. Slight question, how far are you in-game ? (If I can help?)

Ok. Slight question, how far are you in-game ? (If I can help?)
Chapter 3. Doing some missions first.

Chapter 3. Doing some missions first.
Indeed, I can't really help at that point. Once you'll get a Skell though, tell me. there's two nice points where you can level up quite easily. (One however, will be reachable only after a certain amount of progress)

Still have not got a skell and I am 30 hours in. What is going on?

Still have not got a skell and I am 30 hours in. What is going on?
You'll get one after Chapter 6... after doing the Skell licence exams. I did got mine after 30 hours, but that's because I rushed the first chapters just to get my Skell as soon as possible.

Back