$5 North American eShop Credit Giveaway!

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want it because Pushmo is on sale until the 13th of June. (it's 4$ instead of 6$ usually). The game looks cool (and also cute :p) and I can't add any money on my 3ds because my 3ds is american and I live in France... (my parents won't use sites like PcgameSupply, and won't use their credit card on the Eshop:cry:)

I want it because I have $10 from my DDP and the other 5 would bring me closer to getting Pokèmon Rumble U or another game and it would be amazing if I could get it.

I want it because I'm saving up my pennies for two amazing titles (Tomodachi Life and Pokemon X) and those $5 would let me get a little closer to any of those two.

I want it cause I'm greedy af

Yes, I'm bumping this thread just to tell you how amazing this comment was.

Everyone should go back to page one and give Heart a 'Like' for this! One of the few times I'll type lol and actually mean it.

Here goes.... lol.

Reactions: BjFauble
I'd like the credit because my parents are kind of mean and usually won't let me buy anything,and no matter how many times I ask they won't let me get an eshop card so I can get an eshop game,particularly megaman Xtreme 2. If I get the points,I'll finally be able to get the game I've been trying to get!

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I don't want the code so don't include me :D

Reactions: TAG and Mikaya
Truthfully, I'm interested in winning the code because it would go towards a game I'm really interested in getting.

I just want the code to buy 5$ worth game on the eshop no big deals I wanna have some more game to be in the many game club guys since I wanna expend my pathetic game library.so very nice giving it away good luck everyone

Saving up for Animal crossing: New leaf.
Pretty much my only reason.

Congratulations @Dragovian! Enjoy Mega Man Xtreme 2!

Reactions: 18, 3dsatackman and TAG
congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back