A link between worlds, is it worth it?

• Thread starter troloswag
  • Start date

if you were offered thi game at half price would you take it?

• very sure that i would

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mabey, mabey not..

• HECK NO!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

troloswag

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I don't see the whole fuss over the game... to me it looks like a boring rpg, the trailers don't make it sound any better. I was just curious, what's the fuss over this game?

I don't see the whole fuss over the game... to me it looks like a boring rpg, the trailers don't make it sound any better. I was just curious, what's the fuss over this game?
It's hardly a boring RPG; Legend of Zelda consistently has fun games within the series. Link Between Worlds acts a sequel to Link to the Past and has a similar style of gameplay as the game did back then.

With a 91 average on Metacritic, this is hardly just a "boring rpg"

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Moon Rain
It's hardly a boring RPG; Legend of Zelda consistently has fun games within the series. Link Between Worlds acts a sequel to Link to the Past and has a similar style of gameplay as the game did back then.

With a 91 average on Metacritic, this is hardly just a "boring rpg"

I think so also. and if you are a zelda colector of coarse you would get it. and even if you were not who would not get a game for half off if you did not want it you could sell it for the full price.

I think so also. and if you are a zelda colector of coarse you would get it. and even if you were not who would not get a game for half off if you did not want it you could sell it for the full price.
Well, that's arguable. If you don't have a 3DS there's little reason to get the game lol And in terms of the selling thing, idk if a lot would be willing to take the time to do that lol

Boring? It it like one of the best Zelda games of all time... Try looking at one of these gameplay videos before making your decision that it is boring... Haha Check it out!

Yes, it's awesome.

As someone who has thoroughly played and enjoyed every Zelda title, I can easily say this is by far my favorite.

It's simplicity is it's strong point. Recent Zelda's have focused entirely on the combat - which is fine - but that's not what Zelda is all about. To me, Zelda games are about the exploration and characters, which this one does flawlessly.

As someone who has thoroughly played and enjoyed every Zelda title, I can easily say this is by far my favorite.

It's simplicity is it's strong point. Recent Zelda's have focused entirely on the combat - which is fine - but that's not what Zelda is all about. To me, Zelda games are about the exploration and characters, which this one does flawlessly.
To be fair, the combat focus is a bit more apparent on the 3D Zelda games and kinda makes sense given the wide world it's in and all. Skyward Sword did it pretty well in both aspects, especially since with the exploration aspect you end up re-exploring the same areas and discovering new things about them and such

To be fair, the combat focus is a bit more apparent on the 3D Zelda games and kinda makes sense given the wide world it's in and all. Skyward Sword did it pretty well in both aspects, especially since with the exploration aspect you end up re-exploring the same areas and discovering new things about them and such
Yes, but Skyward Sword wasn't really an open world. You only had 3 areas on land to go. Really not sure why they didn't connect it all.

Yes, but Skyward Sword wasn't really an open world. You only had 3 areas on land to go. Really not sure why they didn't connect it all.
Yeah, I don't either, but the three areas at least were really large in depth and there was a lot about it. Also, it wasn't like a barren open world leading up to a dungeon either like some past Zelda games were like.

I heard it's a really good game, I might just get it. Except I still have yet to beat Ocarina of Time due to being lazy xD which is also a really good game. From what I've seen, this games graphics seem amazing.

Fun fact, the final boss of Skyward Sword is theorized to be from Lorule.

I heard it's a really good game, I might just get it. Except I still have yet to beat Ocarina of Time due to being lazy xD which is also a really good game. From what I've seen, this games graphics seem amazing.
How far have you managed to go so far in Ocarina of Time? Anywhere close to the final battle?

Fun fact, the final boss of Skyward Sword is theorized to be from Lorule.

How far have you managed to go so far in Ocarina of Time? Anywhere close to the final battle?

Not yet. I'm like really slacking on this game, I'm in this monsters stomach right now trying to save this princess.

Not yet. I'm like really slacking on this game, I'm in this monsters stomach right now trying to save this princess.
first off, that's not a monster. That's Jabu Jabu :p But yeah, that's reaaaally early in the game haha You aren't near the halfpoint yet imo given there are quite a few dungeons

first off, that's not a monster. That's Jabu Jabu :p But yeah, that's reaaaally early in the game haha You aren't near the halfpoint yet imo given there are quite a few dungeons
oops yeah :p The name wasn't coming to mind. But it kind of looks like a monster!

oops yeah :p The name wasn't coming to mind. But it kind of looks like a monster!
lol if one considered a whale to be a monster than sure, it could look like a monster. In any case, I find it hilarious how Jabu Jabu has such a huge dungeon within its belly

Reactions: Isabella
This is all good to know, as I have not bought the game yet. I heard it got good ratings, but I wasn't sure I wanted it. Now I do.

Reactions: BjFauble
This is all good to know, as I have not bought the game yet. I heard it got good ratings, but I wasn't sure I wanted it. Now I do.
Yeah, you really can't go wrong with this game. I haven't got it either, but from what I've heard and found out about the game it's definitely one of the best in the series

It's gotten 10s across the board and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I was happy with the introduction of a new villain, coupled with a story that is well written (Especially for a Zelda title) and good music it's a must buy.

It's gotten 10s across the board and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I was happy with the introduction of a new villain, coupled with a story that is well written (Especially for a Zelda title) and good music it's a must buy.
Well theoretically speaking it may not have been a new villain. For all we know, it could have just been the Lorule version of Ganondorf :p But yeah, it definitely sounds like a must buy

Back