Gen 6 A Year of Mythical Pokémon Distribution Events!

• Thread starter J9794
  • Start date
J9794

J9794

But you can call me Jay Nine Seven Nine Four
Towns Folk
poke_group.png

Nintendo's gonna distribuite some cool legendaries this year, these are the times to get them and how you'll be able to receive them:

• Celebi | MARCH 1–24 | Nintendo Network
  • Jirachi | APRIL 1–24 | Nintendo Network
  • Darkrai | MAY 1–24 | Gamestop
  • Manaphy | JUNE 1–24 | Nintendo Network
  • Shaymin | JULY 1–24 | Nintendo Network
  • Arceus |AUGUST 1–24| Gamestop
  • Victini |SEPTEMBER 1–24|Nintendo Network
  • Keldeo |OCTOBER 1–24| Nintendo Network
  • Genesect |NOVEMBER 1–24| Gamestop
  • Meloetta |DECEMBER 1–24|Nintendo Network

This is the source in case you wanna check further details:

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.htmlhttp://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html

Reactions: Jimpo and Jeff The Killer
I missed out on mew sadly ;-;
Hopefully I can get the other ones, and maybe some that can help me in battles with good natures and IVs.
Wait Meloetta is coming out around the time Sun and Moon come out so does that mean we can use it in those games :eek:
That would be so cool to start off the adventure with an event legendary handy :D

Reactions: Gary Johnson and J9794
I mised out the mew event. Would have to see if any of my friends are ready to lend me one (all because of gamestop).
Glad to see that some of them are through Nintendo Network and not all of them are through Gamestop only. Definitely looking forward to Jirachi and Shaymin distributions (they are my favourite non gamestop events till now).

@Charizard1710 @N you guys can get them from Amazon they'll send you the card via mail for a good price (last I checked, I got mine for $9. And the codes are redeemable up until May 31st)

But I'm glad a good chunk of them are via internet not everyone can go to Game Stop or has the money :)

@Charizard1710 @N you guys can get them from Amazon they'll send you the card via mail for a good price (last I checked, I got mine for $9. And the codes are redeemable up until May 31st)

But I'm glad a good chunk of them are via internet not everyone can go to Game Stop or has the money :)

$9 for a mew code?!!! that's a lot of money for a pokemon.

The only one that I'm really interested in getting through Nintendo Network is Keldeo. I want to get Darkrai and Arceus but Gamestop doesn't exist in my country at all :cry:

Reactions: J9794
The only one that I'm really interested in getting through Nintendo Network is Keldeo. I want to get Darkrai and Arceus but Gamestop doesn't exist in my country at all :cry:

Know that feel, sis.

$9 for a mew code?!!! that's a lot of money for a pokemon.
I know, Amazon is brutal with prices but that's usually because of shipping and handling is outrageous.

Well to be honest i am really excited to get all of those pokemon after they all really rare(at least for me )

I really can not wait for getting competitve manaphy ,shaymin , melotta, keldoe actually all of them :p

I am so excited for the rest of them! Just recently got my North American Mew code! Won it from some Pokemon forum. But I'm kinda shocked that it's at Level 100 (I know it was supposed to be at Lv. 100) but why does it only know the move 'Pound'?

Celebi is coming out tomorrow!! Yesss!!

Wait what? I missed the dates lol I didn't know it was coming TOMORROW! That's a nice surprise since I would be able to get the Celebi immediately since I just got my pinkish Mew!

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Wait what? I missed the dates lol I didn't know it was coming TOMORROW! That's a nice surprise since I would be able to get the Celebi immediately since I just got my pinkish Mew!
I know right! And the best part is we don't have to go to the store it's via Mystery Gift. And I think Mew is too cute in the game I love playing with her in Pokémon Amie:p

Celebi is out today. :D #AustralianTimezones

Gonna be getting that Plush soon and probably the Celebi now if it's out already.

Last edited:
Celebi is out today. :D #AustralianTimezones

Gonna be getting that Plush soon and probably the Celebi now if it's out already.

Lucky!! That's it I'm leaving America! And the plushies are so cute, I'm still working on getting the Pikachu they released.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
poke_group.png

Nintendo's gonna distribuite some cool legendaries this year, these are the times to get them and how you'll be able to receive them:

• Celebi | MARCH 1–24 | Nintendo Network
  • Jirachi | APRIL 1–24 | Nintendo Network
  • Darkrai | MAY 1–24 | Gamestop
  • Manaphy | JUNE 1–24 | Nintendo Network
  • Shaymin | JULY 1–24 | Nintendo Network
  • Arceus |AUGUST 1–24| Gamestop
  • Victini |SEPTEMBER 1–24|Nintendo Network
  • Keldeo |OCTOBER 1–24| Nintendo Network
  • Genesect |NOVEMBER 1–24| Gamestop
  • Meloetta |DECEMBER 1–24|Nintendo Network

This is the source in case you wanna check further details:

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html
The Celebi one started!

Already!? I thought it was going to start tomorrow? It must have started for everyone else

I just got my Celebi too
Europe !! :D

Celebi has been released? SR time :D.

Thank's for showing me this :). 1 would of missed all of them.

Back