AC: NL AC:NL Shop

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
JayRawrTiz

JayRawrTiz

And I said Oatmeal, Are you crazy?!
Towns Folk
Hey there, I have a bunch of clothes and furniture that I need to get rid of, so, if you want an item, leave a comment and I'll see if I have it. Then we can establish a price.
-You can ask/request for fruit, flowers, fossils, plants In general, furniture, items , etc.
-I also have an extra Silver Fishing Rod for 3pc

Hey there, I have a bunch of clothes and furniture that I need to get rid of, so, if you want an item, leave a comment and I'll see if I have it. Then we can establish a price.
-You can ask/request for fruit, flowers, fossils, plants In general, furniture, items , etc.
-I also have an extra Silver Fishing Rod for 3pc
I want EVERYTHING!(JK can I get a golden shovel and axe? :cat::D)

Do u have any furniture, wallpaper, or flooring from the Kiddie Series? I really want all of the furniture from that set.

I want EVERYTHING!(JK can I get a golden shovel and axe? :cat::D)
Oh my... I don't have any extra Golden Axes. I don't have a gold shovel either Dx
But I'll try and make those for you if you like :p

Do u have any furniture, wallpaper, or flooring from the Kiddie Series? I really want all of the furniture from that set.
Waah! I just sold a kiddie couch in Retail. Don't worry, I'll just order them :p I have a lot of the items. So any of the furniture? Or wallpaper\flooring?

Bump~

Everything in the Kiddie Series except the Kiddie Couch, Kiddie Bookcase, Kiddie Stereo, Kiddie Wardrobe, and the Kiddie Wall Clock. I want the flooring and wallpaper too!

How much PC does it cost?

Everything in the Kiddie Series except the Kiddie Couch, Kiddie Bookcase, Kiddie Stereo, Kiddie Wardrobe, and the Kiddie Wall Clock. I want the flooring and wallpaper too!

I went and looked and it turns out I only have Kiddie Table and Couch, but I'll be on the search. I haven't thought of a pc value yet. But I'll keep on searching for you ^~^

I went and looked and it turns out I only have Kiddie Table and Couch, but I'll be on the search. I haven't thought of a pc value yet. But I'll keep on searching for you ^~^
Ok, thanks!

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
Bump~

hi i was wondering if you had the macaroon record player??:cat:

hi i was wondering if you had the macaroon record player??:cat:
I sadly don't :/ I'm sorry, Anything else you're looking for?

The Kiddie Table&Couch came in the mail the other day, would you like to pick it up? For those 2 . That'll be 4pc

I already have the Kiddie Couch, so I'll take just the Kiddie Table.

I already have the Kiddie Couch, so I'll take just the Kiddie Table.
Alright :) Are you on right now? I have to go in a few.

Ya, I'm ready now!

Should I open my gates?
BTW u didn't register my FC, it's in my sig.

Should I open my gates?
BTW u didn't register my FC, it's in my sig.
We're not friends yet? Hm, weird, I thought we were. I'll open my gates. I'll register you. Plus I'm in mobile so I can't see sigs, can you tell me it?

Oh, Ok.
3711-8776-4659
Thanks!

Back