Ace Attorney 5 Demo

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
The demo is out now, what are you waiting for, go get it NAOW.

Reactions: Marc
The demo is out now, what are you waiting for, go get it NAOW.
I checked and it's not there.. Maybe it might appear later, :bag:

I checked and it's not there.. Maybe it might appear later, :bag:
Sadly, I've been checking for the last hour :(.

Sadly, I've been checking for the last hour :(.
Downloading it now, :woot: (it's now on the eShop)

WAIT! THE DEMO?

OMG :jawdrop:

I will play it this night (I can't use the console right now!)

Reactions: jandkas
Thanks for the tip off. I'll play it tomorrow. After the thrills of Danganronpa I like 'courtroom' games :p

Downloading it now, :woot: (it's now on the eShop)
So, I played the demo and I liked it. However, I'm not going to buy it for myself, :eek:

It started off funny and ended funny. I must admit, it took a while to get the hang of things because this is my first Ace Attorney game. I was also surprised when the judge mentioned that it was a demo during gameplay :jawdrop:

I finished the demo and I had a good laugh at the lawyer I was up against. Good game, :thumbsup:

So, I played the demo and I liked it. However, I'm not going to buy it for myself, :eek:

It started off funny and ended funny. I must admit, it took a while to get the hang of things because this is my first Ace Attorney game. I was also surprised when the judge mentioned that it was a demo during gameplay :jawdrop:

I finished the demo and I had a good laugh at the lawyer I was up against. Good game, :thumbsup:

I will play it this night... Also I will need a new SD for my camera...
But at least I will have the money for this game, because now I thinking, this game was another of my reasons for buy the 3DS.

I will keep Sonic Lost World, Mario & Luigi Dream Team and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for later. :p

I'll probably try it sometime tomorrow, I've never been a great fan of this series but I did enjoy the gameplay.

I played it. Too short. Cool Stuff.

I played it. Too short. Cool Stuff.

Lol that's the only thing that I hate about demos, they end right when things get interesting.

Lol that's the only thing that I hate about demos, they end right when things get interesting.

Also it's a incomplete demo, you don't have the investigation part.
The demo is just the first tutorial.

But those anime videos looks great.

It was wayyyyyy too short of a demo, I WANT MORE, if only now they release a pokemon x and y demo...

It was wayyyyyy too short of a demo, I WANT MORE, if only now they release a pokemon x and y demo...

Will be a demo for Pokémon?

Will be a demo for Pokémon?
I'm not sure if I understand you're question...

Oh GAWD! IS it available for the European 3DS eShop as well? Can't check it atm because my 3DS is outta battery! If it is then I'm gonna download it like right now. Wo0t:woot:

Oh GAWD! IS it available for the European 3DS eShop as well? Can't check it atm because my 3DS is outta battery! If it is then I'm gonna download it like right now. Wo0t:woot:
Not sure, didn't you check European Nintendo Direct?

Not sure, didn't you check European Nintendo Direct?
is there a different Nintendo direct for US and Europe? I thought it was the same direct for both of us! :O

I'm not sure if I understand you're question...

Sorry... there will be a demo for Pokémon?

Sorry... there will be a demo for Pokémon?
Who knows, only Iwata knows lol.

Back