Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Discussion

• Thread starter SimonBlackquill's3DS
  • Start date
On a random note, what's your favorite trial in the series (or perhaps event?)? For me, so many to choose from, so hard to decide :p

Reactions: Kaynil
I know but I think members of Capcom's team helped out on making the game too.

Ah I see. I understand how you feel. :)

Has anyone seen the Ace Attorney movie yet? I've seen it and I have to say that it is a really great movie. Even though they did change some events from the game.
I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!! Even though its in Japanese, I got it eng. subbed by a friend of mine and it is BOSS!

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!! Even though its in Japanese, I got it eng. subbed by a friend of mine and it is BOSS!
In my opinion, it is the best movie adaptation of video game out there. They follow the story well even though they did change a few things. I know why they didn't show anything about the Rise from the Ashes episode in the movie. It is because that originally that episode wasn't part of the game and they made the episode for the remake of the game. Anyways I hope they don't botch the dub of it whenever they decide to release it here.

On a side note, I think they rushed Dual Destinies too much.....there are some glaring translation errors in the English release :/
Detective Fool Bright, please continue your job of serving and well as protecting. You're great at it, but don't skip English class next time...yup.jpg

Detective Fool Bright, please continue your job of serving and well as protecting. You're great at it, but don't skip English class next time...View attachment 83

I remember making a thread about this...
Capcom must use better translators...

In my opinion, I don't think it really matters if there were bad translations here and there. I am just glad we got the game, unlike Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2. That game has been out for almost 3 years in Japan and we have yet to get it. -sighs- anyways I hope that we do get it at some point.

I remember making a thread about this...
Capcom must use better translators...
Ace Attorney games usually don't have that many bad translations. It's just because they rushed it that the translation errors are there.
In my opinion, I don't think it really matters if there were bad translations here and there. I am just glad we got the game, unlike Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2. That game has been out for almost 3 years in Japan and we have yet to get it. -sighs- anyways I hope that we do get it at some point.
Honestly, I'd rather they take a bit more time and check on the translation more than have it rushed like that. I mean, it isn't necessarily Sonic '06 bad, but you get the idea.

Lol, this thread has been a while but since im new i want to join here:oops:

My Fav game would be Trial and Tribulation since it has pretty lenght for each case
Really, its just like having 4 case 4 and a case 5 episode

Apollo Justice is nice too since it introduce how to figure a liar, the. miles edgeworth is great too:p sadly there is no localized one for the sequel

My favs character is Dick gumshoe:oops:he is so dumb he made it really fun to play the series:D

Lol, this thread has been a while but since im new i want to join here:oops:

My Fav game would be Trial and Tribulation since it has pretty lenght for each case
Really, its just like having 4 case 4 and a case 5 episode

Apollo Justice is nice too since it introduce how to figure a liar, the. miles edgeworth is great too:p sadly there is no localized one for the sequel

My favs character is d**k gumshoe:oops:he is so dumb he made it really fun to play the series:D
Don't see why Gumshoe's name was censored because that is his real name lol With that said though, he is a really awesome character. Kinda disappointing that he's not in AA5

As for the localization, as of now they've released a patch with cases 1 and 2 localized, so that's coming along nicely.

Hahaha i figured that it was censored thanks to the alert @naagza :D
Looks like even a real name should be censored

Hmm, I guess we better wait for the next title on the series since it usually takes more time for translation patch to come through, no?
I guess I remember about the project translation of Love Plus (DS), Tales of The World 3 (PSP) and other

Hahaha i figured that it was censored thanks to the alert @naagza :D
Looks like even a real name should be censored

Hmm, I guess we better wait for the next title on the series since it usually takes more time for translation patch to come through, no?
I guess I remember about the project translation of Love Plus (DS), Tales of The World 3 (PSP) and other
I'm not sure we'll need to wait until the next title in the series for the translation to come out. Progress is being made on it and I expect we'll be seeing cases 3 and 4 soon

Well , generally speaking , I find that I enjoyed the DS games of this series a lot but in overall means I like both versions of the game , the DS games and the 3ds one currently . I really liked the game , Ace Attorney Apollo Justice because it was simply amazing and I loved the structured of the cases and the excitement of each one . Bringing some of the older series together is quite unique too :thumbsup:

Back