Aggregate Sign up/ details and Creation~!

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
"Welcome to our world...? Eh, something's a bit off... I can't exactly put my finger on it. . . Maybe this isn't just our world anymore? What's going on here?" - Flarence

Welcome to Aggregate. A collection of pieces of worlds, which may be filled with heroes, or just their missing pieces. The plot is put together simply, yet complicatedly.

The simple part is: save the universe.
The complicated part is: how to do it and why.

Sing-ups will never end, but I will not start the Rp until I can get enough people to sign up ( at least four others), here I will introduce the battle mechanics and guidelines, as well as rules and objectives, bonuses and other stuff.

To sign up, leave a post and comment a miniature universe you'd like to squeeze into the RP, along with a character. It can be anything, I'll exclude original worlds though (besides my own) due to the fact that I'll be the one organizing it, along with it's events (unless I can find helpers, which will only be needed if many people join). I don't want to risk defiling anyone's ideas about their personal world, this is why it will be left out of the RP.

If anyone does not have any recommendations for areas, I'll have to pick them out, which may limit some preferences for your player.

Now then, to sign up I'll need the following:

Character name:
Description:
Age: (If applicable/relevant or if you feel like stating)
World of Origin: (If applicable)
Attacks: (Along with a description of the attacks: explained next post)
Summon: (Will be added next post)
Stats: (For relative mention only: Will be explained next post)
Partner: (will be discussed later)

Reactions: Marc
Stats~

Before I begin getting into explanations, remember that this is a simple battle system and is entirely based on honor and mind-game. In order to defeat an opponent -especially another player- you have to be willing to accept defeat as well, based on how the fight takes place and the stats involved in the fight.

Stats are relative and in quantitative amounts to each player. Meaning: Billy has one star in attack, and Oprah has one star in attack; if their moves collide, they cancel each other out. That's not to say that you may cancel out every move though. (Again: honor system)

The stats are:

HP: 100/100
Attack: Physical prowess
Defense: How well you can take a hit and keep going
Speed: Are you faster than Sonic?!
Mind: Just how resilient are you? (Basically special defense)
Special Attack: Did you just cast a spell, or was that ninjustu?!

You are allowed 1 star in each stat to start. There are going to be levels, which are calculated overall by participation, effort in posts, and battle experience. Every one starts at Level one and has one point in each stat. Bonus -temporary- points are rewarded on special occasions, such as emotionally high activity or dire states.

Now, for battle:

Battles at low levels with other characters can be astronomically long if people don't follow the code of honor. Because, one attack will take away 10 HP on an even scale. That is, you have one point in attack, and your opponent has one point in defense. So if you're evading attacks or cancelling each other's moves, the fight won't end. Follow the code of honor and take hits as appropriated.

Attack reference chart: (Substitute Mind and Special attack for Defense and Attack as needed)

1P Attack vs. 1P Defense: -10HP
2P Attack vs. 1P Defense: -15 HP (increases by five for each extra point)

2P Defense vs. 1P Attack: -5 HP (That is, one more defense star than your opponent)
3P Defense vs. 1P Attack: -5 HP (No change for two stars more than your opponent: Balancing)
4P Defense vs 1P Attack: 0 HP (If you are three defense stars higher, no damage will be dealt to you.

Speed: Your ability to evade and act. (Based on the honor code)
1P More allows you to evade some attacks.
2P More than your opponents Spe. will allow you to attack first.
4P More will allow you to attack before they can block. (that is, you can go through an enemy's guard)

That's pretty much it! Simple enough, right? This is to say, stats will only take priority in Player vs. Player battles. Events will be different and unless specified, stats may be removed from particular battles altogether depending on the situation. This is just to establish fairness.

Attacks~
Lvl 1 Attacks have all sorts of attributes that can be added to them! Use your imagination and go wild. Moderate modding will take place. I don't expect any all powerful moves that can destroy planets or anything like that. It has to make sense. A simple slash cloaked in fire, with a cool name is a generic level one move that may burn a foe. You may have two attacks at level one. One of them may have an element and inflict a status ailment. Remember, certain ailments are only available through attacks.

Status ailments are:
Burn/Poison: Opponent takes -5Hp for turn until end of match or cured. (Activated by a minimum of 2 fire/poison attacks at a chance of 25%) Only through attacks.
Freeze: Opponent if frozen for two turns. Takes half damage while frozen; double damage and freed by a fire type attack. (activated by 5 ice attacks; guaranteed freeze)
Paralyze: Opponent loses 2 speed stars and may be unable to move. (activated by status ailment move)
Bind: Opponent cannot use physical attacks. (activated by status ailment move)
Curse: Opponent cannot use special attacks. (activated by magical status ailment move)
Stop: Opponent cannot move inside of time for two turns, however, they are unreachable by direct magic or physical attacks. (activated by magical status ailment move)
Fear: Attack is reduced two stars; speed is increased by two stars. (activated by magical status ailment move)
Stun: Opponent cannot move for one turn. (activated by a critical (surprise!) hit)
Slow: Decreases speed by two stars. (activated by status ailment move)
Soften: Decreases defense by two stars. (activated by magical status ailment move)

Level two!

Level two attacks are now available! YOur character being on level two is a sign that he/she has gone the first step to advancing in his/her strength by gaining an Expansion Stone.

You may have one level two attack until further notice.

Level two attacks are different from generic and simple level one attacks.

You may have one of the following:

A more powerful spell.
A status buff that may increase your character's or an allies' Points in a stat.
A new physical move of your creation.

These moves are different from level one moves in the fact that they can eventually become stronger, growing with your character and evolving as they level up.

Along with level two, Immunities have been unlocked.

Your character will be immune to a damaging element of his of her affinity or choice. At level two, you may only have one element affinity. Please notify me via PM or I'll pick it up during your post if you state it.

Summons~
Summons are characters from the worlds that are visited, or even ones that aren't close! It depends on what you have in mind. It can be anything as long as it's fair to other players. The damage dealt is not going to be crazy amazing, but it will be decent. Typically a summon will attack and then leave.

Summons up for grabs (they will be earned):

[LOCKED] Lillia: A Xandria noblewoman who manipulates time and space. She has three uses 1) She may inflict Stop upon her opponent, allowing the player to escape or prepare an attack. 2) She is fast enough to attack behind the enemy''s guard, inflicting a critical hit of 20 HP. 3) She may support you for two turns and aid your characters metaphoric speed (not actual points), allowing them to go two turns without getting hit.

[LOCKED] Serrin: A Xandria nobleman who controls water. Serrin will accompany the player, dealing water based attacks. Serrin is especially good at timing sneak attacks, allowing him to deal lethal blows. Deals 30 damage. Opponent may only dodge with a summon to counter, but generally, he is inescapable.

[LOCKED] Lucina: Lucina is summoned to the battle to strike with a critical hit! She increases player's speed by one point (lasts until battle is over) and deals 20 damage before leaving the battle.

[LOCKED] (will add more later)

Last edited:
Character Log!

Flarence:
Character name: Flarence [?]
Description: Flarence is a gifted peasant of Xandria... or at least, he thinks he is. Flarence is uniquely gifted and is able to read, fight and even use magic (or at least, he thinks it's magic) to certain degrees.... (lol degrees) Black hair, almond eyes that light up red with fire when emotionally unstable. Tall and decent build. He remembers nothing about his past. He's not really sure if Flarence is even his name. . .
World of Origin: Xandria
Immunity: Fire based attacks and burns do not effect him.
Weakness: Curse and dark based attacks.
Attacks: Flare Blitz: Flarence leaps at the foe, slashing with a flame covered sword. May inflict burn.
Snowblast: A wave of ice shards are sent to attack the opponent. Deals ice damage.
(lvl2) Dragon's Roar: Flarence has had an encounter with someone mysterious. He received unnatural guidance and awakes the power of the fire within! A heavy stream of fire is blasted at the foe, has a chance to burn the enemy. Deals special attack damage.

Summon: The True Flarence: Flarence is summoned onto the battlefield, using spiritual fire in a variety of attacks. Deals 20 Fire damage, characters normally immune to fire based attacks will take double the damage and lose fire immunity for rest of battle.

Immunity: Flarence is immune to Fire attacks.

Stats:

Attack; 1P
Special Attack: 1P
Defense: 1P
Mind: 1P
Speed: 1P

Partner: (Not yet attained)

Shadow of Spades:
Character name: Astro
Description: Black eyes, brown hair, brown jacket and blue jeans

World of Origin: Not stated.
Attacks:
Fire Bind = Binds an enemy and deals slight damage. No chance to burn.
Healing echo= Heals allies for 5 % of their health
Summon: (Not attained)

Stats:

Attack; 1P

Partner: (Not attained)

Tails The Fox
Description: A failed attempt at creating a robot named Mega Man Zero. Black hair, black eyes, and skinny. Has an orange suit but still wears Zero's cracked helmet, which he discovered himself.

World of Origin: Neo Arcadia

Attacks: Grass shield - The little grass wheel from Mega Man! The one that circles you and that you can throw. Except, this one can poison you. Deals special attack damage and chance to poison.
Ion cannon - You guessed it. The signature ion cannon that is attached to every Mega Mans' suit.
Summon: (Not yet chosen)

Stats:
Attack; 1P

Partner: (Not attained)

Xemnas'sMadQueenofhearts
Character name:Shileax
Description:A nobody female with short dirty blond hair with rainbow tips and bright green eyes. She wears a black and white tank top like shirt and black pants and boots she wears a rainbow colored belt with a nobody symbol buckle.
World of Origin:The World That Never Was
Attacks:

Thorns Of Nothingness: attack with thorns of nothingness can establish the bind effect.
Nothingness Magic: Takes the form of Fire water earth or air . the spell used depends on the environment. Effects depend on element used.
Summon: Xemnas Final Form : He uses a Laser dome that causes minor damage for about two minutes. Can cause the burn effect as they are lasers
Stats:
Attack 1+
Defense 1+
Special attack 1+
Special defense 1+
Speed 1+
Partner: no partner yet

Tatsumi
Character name: Yuri
Description: A hot-headed young man that lived in a small village. He usually charges in without thinking and talks with a rather sarcastic attitude, but he's always putting his friends safety before his own.
World of Origin: Zaphias
Attacks: Sword Rain: Alpha: Shower the enemy in countless sword thrusts, then finish with a finishing blow.
Tempest Strike: Attack the enemy with spinning slashes.
Summon: Celsius: Strikes the enemy with countless attacks, then finishes it by firing a blast of amassed inner energy.
Stats:
Attack: 1+
Defense: 1+
Special Attack: 1+
Special Defense: 1+
Speed: 1+
Partner: (Not Attained)

Last edited:
Health:

Please keep a health bar above all of your posts. If you get hit, adjust your health accordingly depending on the severity of the move you received. Not all moves will kill you, even if they seem lethal, but just make sure that you are adjusting your damage.

MP:

Magic points will now be added. In order to prevent the abuse of healing moves, and special moves in general. You have 10 points of magic. The MP system is very simple.

Lvl 1 Attacks use 1 point.
Lvl 2 attacks use 2 points
Lvl 3 attacks use 3 points
and so on...

Last edited:
Also, just in case...

Description:Black eyes, brown hair, brown jacket and blue jeans
my_chibi_boy_by_achanvn-d5e238h.jpg
Age: (If applicable/relevant or if you feel like stating): 15
World of Origin: (If applicable) Not sure
Fire Bind = Binds an enemy for 1.5 seconds while inflicting slight damage
Healing echo= Heals allies for 5 % of their health

Summon: (Will be added next post) (IDK)
Stats: (For relative mention only: Will be explained next post) (I do not understand)
Partner: (will be discussed later) (idk)

Last edited:
Reactions: Frisk, Flarence and Marc
Description: A failed attempt at creating a robot named Mega Man Zero. Black hair, black eyes, and skinny. Has an orange suit but still wears Zero's cracked helmet, which he discovered himself.

World of Origin: Neo Arcadia

Attacks: Grass shield - The little grass wheel from Mega Man! The one that circles you and that you can throw. Except, this one can poison you.
Ion cannon - You guessed it. The signature ion cannon that is attached to every Mega Mans' suit.

Summon: (Will be added next post)

Stats: I guess 1 star in all stats is what we start with, right?

Partner: (will be discussed later)

Reactions: Flarence
Alright, it's nice to welcome you both! The stats all start at one point, so until you level up, you won't have to worry about them.
Description:Black eyes, brown hair, brown jacket and blue jeans
my_chibi_boy_by_achanvn-d5e238h.jpg
Age: (If applicable/relevant or if you feel like stating): 15
World of Origin: (If applicable) Not sure
Fire Bind = Binds an enemy for 1.5 seconds while inflicting slight damage
Thunder whip = Paralyzes for 0.5 and does some damage

Summon: (Will be added next post) (IDK)
Stats: (For relative mention only: Will be explained next post) (I do not understand) These will be mentioned as you level up later. Newer players may join after the RP starts or you may want to shift your points around, so It's just there for the future. Right now all your stats are at 1P.
Partner: (will be discussed later) (idk)

Fire bind is fine, but the chance for being burned will be taken out since this is a level one move, or you can choose to burn instead of bind. Also note: 1) that binding is not always effective, (logically speaking) and 2) binding is an awesome support ailment, but it is generally useless when fighting on your own since your move will have to be continuous to keep the enemy bind. If you want to save this for lvl 2, that would be fine as well, just come up with something with only one status ailment.

Edited :3 and i never said to burn the enemy >.<

I know, but fire just implies a burn. x3 It's my fault for assuming, no worries. lol

xD Anyway how is the other spell?

It's good to go! ^-^

Has no idea what she's doing it just looks fun
Character name:Shileax
Description:A nobody female with short dirty blond hair with rainbow tips and bright green eyes. She wears a black and white tank top like shirt and black pants and boots she wears a rainbow colored belt with a nobody symbol buckle.
World of Origin:The World That Never Was
Attacks:
Thorns Of Nothingness:attack with thorns of nothingness can establish the bind effect.
Nothingness Magic: Takes the form of Fire water earth or air . the spell used depends on the enviroment. Effects depend on element used.
Summon: Xemnas Final Form : He uses a Laser dome that causes minor damage for about two minutes. Can cause the burn effect as they are lasers
Stats:
Attack 1+
Defense 1+
Special attack 1+
Special defense 1+
Speed 1+
Partner: no partner yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Frisk
Your stats determine how much damage you give, your moves don't determine how much damage you deal.
Your summon is fine~
Just remember that bind moves can only be used as support. You can't bind an enemy then attack them without them attacking back. It's usefulness is in groups.

Don't worry guys, you won't have to worry too much about the stats unless you're fighting another player.

Read the post concerning battle and tell me what doesn't make sense.

Remember all: This RP is meant to attract players, if the stats are really confusing for you, then I can remove them entirely and base everything off of a simple level only system. Just let me know if it's too much and I'll change it. I want everyone here to enjoy their experience.

Last edited:
Would rather have a level only system but doesn't really care
Goes and fixes attacks

Yay let's do this!

Character name: Yuri
Description: A hot-headed young man that lived in a small village. He usually charges in without thinking and talks with a rather sarcastic attitude, but he's always putting his friends safety before his own.
World of Origin: Zaphias
Attacks: Sword Rain: Alpha: Shower the enemy in countless sword thrusts, then finish with a finishing blow.
Tempest Strike: Attack the enemy with spinning slashes.
Spark Wave: Create an aura of fatal lightning around an enemy.
Summon: Celsius: Strikes the enemy with countless attacks, then finishes it by firing a blast of amassed inner energy.
Stats:
Attack: 1+
Defense: 1+
Special Attack: 1+
Special Defense: 1+
Speed: 1+
Partner: Fenrir: Wolf partner that was born by Yuri's inner energy being released into a single entity.

Last edited:
Alright, everything looks good.

Please note: The summons you have are pre-established, meaning you will get them, but you will have to earn them first. As of right now, you won't be able to summon until it has been unlocked.

Also
Tatusmi, your partner is fine, but as well as summons, you will eventually gain your partner. ^_^

I'll be making the entrance post which I will link in a bit, and we can go ahead and start. I have a friend of mine creating a map for the RP, but I'm not sure when it will be finished. The areas I'll be adding to Xandria aside from it's personal geography so far include: The World that Never Was (castle) [kingdom hearts], The Lost Woods, Temple of Time, and Sacred Grove [Zelda series], Arena Ferox (Fire emblem: Awakening), The Pokemon League [Pokemon], Zone.exe [Megaman], Tower of Heaven [Hunter x Hunter]. Areas will be unlocked and cleared as the RP progresses. New areas may become available depending on the rate of the rp and how quickly we progress.

All players are going to start in the capital of Xandria. After the beginning, we'll see what takes place. The story, plot and reason of the RP are revealed as the RP progresses, not just through a simple explanation, so pay attention!

Sowwy flarence :p

U should update first few posts they arnt up to date yet
Can't wait to start

This seems really fun!^.^

Hey will we be able to choose what attacks we get when we get to certain levels? If not, that's perfectly fine, just curious.

Back