All the new games of October 2013

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
I just made this when the Nintendo website was changing... What a headache :p

Eshop:

October 3:
JnzkGMX7UV-HPXjanXAMoTyH488tvpWv.png
wpXh--YTeXCtHgGHiMGO2TPk3oM_eZyv.png
Ai8kG_gL-mc4GIF8nkDbmYm4EkF8UL7-.png
jZOlLWeTd8VwKWuVv2nn7QGak1X8cy0g.png
9c1kPMjVF1E5PQkziWT3BSR6nMUgp6tY.jpg

October 10:
OWhcnHWF7dG_BppPR20Kvm0ziYGKG1-M.png

October 24:
GhLQmboHbKmYi3733MpbTVgZSMwPHED8.png

Retail:

October 1:
kGFNyRjXGMdlf_obvnPijSSflE7YLD9T.jpg
Jlfv4B-pOyvwZu1IZHY1Uan4XjOYz_zY.jpg
105CGismVDKgU6lG_LpvuKxYeA3pNMg_.jpg

October 12:
Iaau4erjBMeuWmieHeebWYaOlb_FSTtr.jpg
VRyGnLOWGtk3e29e8DbsMJJb62DiddP3.jpg

October 13:
VJFeOa9vTHnLPrn6vNfnftzTguOBisty.jpg

October 22:
wgGtA45GRx2sSB7qugOGbNErUQhAjHYT.jpg
b6_4z0ZYiTMLGHo9WHgDunj_QOYAzyyZ.jpg
PplWC5YXvIz9kAxSgv5JP7NFxKyKmXSO.jpg

October 25:
CwQQvHl8_iv8P1r07YsqVEibWNx1yOLP.jpg

October 29:
3tVAifmdkyarNHvrpvKqeFyskfXSXwtW.jpg
T43-QubFSHc-zsOQfiiVMiysx8U_zMzF.jpg
0fQ4O-l0Q5pOwajgYu4o7hrli233K6da.jpg

Others:
October 3:
lIBO4bSh1ccx-7jv8dOeA332oVT3ARXz.jpg

YES, THIS IS A HOT MONTH FOR THE 3DS.
Also, another two big games on November:
- Mario Party: Island Tour
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Sorry, double post because image limits per post :p

what is that game to the left of rune factory 4?

Escape from Zombie City has been out in Japan since last year but is releasing here only on October 10. I'm major excited for it because it looks so cool :love:

Pokemon Y is the only game that I'll be purchasing this month. I'll get Rune Factory 4 sometime in 2014 or around Christmas if I finish up my 3DS game backlog, :blackeye:
what is that game to the left of rune factory 4?
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl, :thumbsup:

October is a good month for 3ds.We have great games like Pokemon X / Y, Sonic: Lost World, Rune Factory 4...

I think November and December will be good months for 3DS games. We have Zelda, Mario Party and Bravely Default in Europe.

I don't forget digital downloads. Maybe can be interesting too.

Already got a review code for Halloween: Trick or Treat 2, it's a decent game but gets quite boring with time, like really boring. xD
Can't wait to get my hands on Pokemon Y and Arkham Origins!

Already got a review code for Halloween: Trick or Treat 2, it's a decent game but gets quite boring with time, like really boring. xD
Can't wait to get my hands on Pokemon Y and Arkham Origins!
Can I please make a request of you? @Marc already sent me one for Halloween 2 to review and I've already started planning the review for it, so could you please do a giveaway or such with your code and let me write the review? Thank you :angelic:

Can I please make a request of you? @Marc already sent me one to review and I've already started planning the review for it, so could you please do a giveaway or such with your code and let me write the review? Thank you :angelic:
;) Knock yourself out, I've already downloaded the game so I can't do a giveaway but I'm not gonna review it. It's your turn. :p

;) Knock yourself out, I've already downloaded the game so I can't do a giveaway but I'm not gonna review it. It's your turn. :p
Oh, thank you! :cry: You can send the publisher my review if they ask for it; they don't need to know a different person reviewed it :p

Oh, thank you! :cry: You can send the publisher my review if they ask for it; they don't need to know a different person reviewed it :p
It's ok, all the developers/publishers care about is the review! Whoever reviews it doesn't concern them. :D

It's ok, all the developers/publishers care about is the review! Whoever reviews it doesn't concern them. :D
But I have to agree with you, it'd a mediocre game. I wonder if their feelings will be hurt :oops: Oh well, can't be helped. Jeff Gerstmann is my inspiration as a reviewer and he wouldn't do biased reviews for anything. :)

But I have to agree with you, it'd a mediocre game. I wonder if their feelings will be hurt :oops: Oh well, can't be helped. Jeff Gerstmann is my inspiration as a reviewer and he wouldn't do biased reviews for anything. :)
Cool, reviews should never be biased but you should never bash someone so hard always show them what could be improved and stuff instead of just complaining about everything xD

PS. I see you're a GameSpot fan xD

Cool, reviews should never be biased but you should never bash someone so hard always show them what could be improved and stuff instead of just complaining about everything xD

PS. I see you're a GameSpot fan xD
I used to be. From 2011 to mid-2013 GameSpot was the centre of my online life and I'd been reading their reviews for a long time before that. But they changed so much stuff for the worse and allowed anti-religious/sexually explicit posts on their site just to get more hits, and reviewers like Carolyn Petit and Tom McShea are awful and biased. All the people I liked left slowly, so I did too eventually because I'd been sickening of it for a long time. I miss the old GameSpot with great reviewers like Greg Kasavin, Jeff Gerstmann and Alex Navarro.

What I meant was that Kane & Lynch 2's publisher spent a lot of money advertising their game on GameSpot and wanted a 10/10 biased review, but Jeff was too honest and gave it a 6/10 because it was an average game. The publisher threatened to pull all their advertising money so GameSpot fired Jeff because he refused to rewrite his review and give it a better score than it deserved. So yeah, you can say I'm a fan of the old GameSpot, but I hate the new one.

Reactions: Marc and dilawer
Mmm... I wish I had more time for review games :headphone:

Mmm... I wish I had more time for review games :headphone:
Your reviews are very good in my opinion. What became of your Crimson Shroud review?

I don't have enough time for that.
I only posting here when I can, in my free time.

I didn't played with my 3DS or watched anime in 6 days!

Oh, I needed a list like this for so long, @ErixSan thanks, You guys are awesome game reviewers, I haven't read any of dilawer's reviews as yet, but @Master O'Puppets you give the most awesome reviews.

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
Oh, I needed a list like this for so long, @ErixSan thanks, You guys are awesome game reviewers, I haven't read any of dilawer's reviews as yet, but @Master O'Puppets you give the most awesome reviews.

Thank you so much. :cry: That means a lot to me.

Reactions: Reece
Back