Am I seriuosly the youngest in 3ds pedia?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
I'm an old guy with white hair and beard :oldman:

JUUUUUST KIDDING!

I'm 23 since January 9th :D
Am I old to 3DSpedia standards?

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and 18
I'm an old guy with white hair and beard :oldman:

JUUUUUST KIDDING!

I'm 23 since January 9th :D
Am I old to 3DSpedia standards?
Probably at the higher end of the age spectrum, but there are several older ones. @Fyzzu is old :p

Reactions: Barmont and Mikaya
Judging by the quality of people's spelling and grammar here, no. There might be some 6 year olds. :p

I jest, I jest. But I remember when I was on my first forum at like 8 years old and I was one annoying little kid. But then a year or two passed and I learned how to actually use grammar on the internet - people thought me to be much older than I was. Hehe.

As for right now, I'm 16 years old. :eek:

Judging by the quality of people's spelling and grammar here, no. There might be some 6 year olds. :p

Well, in my case, It's just that I'm not used to writing English (my mother language is Portuguese), but I'm trying to :p

Well, in my case, It's just that I'm not used to writing English (my mother language is Portuguese), but I'm trying to :p
I know, I know - I kinda do think I sounded rude, so my apologies. Your English is great, by the way. I just mean the kids who live in English-speaking countries who seem to be unable to string together a simple sentence when talking about Nintendo :p

I admire guys and girls like you who can speak English that fluently despite your mother language being something else, like I've been learning French for a couple of years now and I suck at it. xD

Reactions: Barmont
I'm 20. ^^
I thought about sharing this website with a Facebook group that I inhabit. The group is called Deaf Pokemon center and several users on there are more familiar with ASL grammar than the actual English grammar, so if you see several people appearing on this site that have odd grammar, don't assume they're young. ;p

Reactions: TheYESDragon
no i'm 11

How old do you think I am without looking at my Profile

Definitely not the youngest member here, I've seen other younger members on this site like @SmashCamp and more, I just don't want to bother any more xD. But it's hard to believe how 7-10 year olds know hot use pedia at their young, young age....

from what ive seen,most of the younger members here are pretty mature,when comparing them to people on other websites

Like me!

Well, usually on the internet I'm fine but in real life...

check my age... im definitely the youngest

I'm just glad I'm not the oldest at almost 20.

27 here.... :D

I'm 16. That's not to bad right?

I'm 16. That's not to bad right?
Being younger/older on an internet forum doesn't really define good/bad :p

Sometimes being "that youngest person" is pretty restrictive in real life though. For example I decided to apply a few weeks ago for something but you have to be fifteen years old. I ended up sending my application anyways but I feel as though it's going to be ignored just because of that. Or last year I wanted to enter an essay competition but I was thirteen and you had to be fourteen.

I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest.. (or I WAS the youngest)

Back