Angel Beats

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk

This is by far my favorite anime. I've watched it over a dozen of times and I love how it perfectly manages several genres in one anime (comedy, action, music, drama, slice of life, romance, science fiction, etc).

Reactions: Reece and Marc
Ahh I loved this anime. I wish they had a second season, I feel like there's still a lot they could do with the story line. I enjoyed every second of it and I finished it in a few nights. And the soundtrack is so good too.
I'm probably going to re-watch it sometime since it's so good :cry:

Reactions: Marc and Memento Mori
Ahh I loved this anime. I wish they had a second season, I feel like there's still a lot they could do with the story line. I enjoyed every second of it and I finished it in a few nights. And the soundtrack is so good too.
I'm probably going to re-watch it sometime since it's so good :cry:

Sadly there won't be a second season. But considering how perfect the anime is, I don't think it really needs a new one :p
You can also read the manga if you want to learn more about how all the members met.

I love this anime, :love: I watched the English dub and the voices are great unlike most English dub anime that I've seen. I might try its English sub the next time I watch it.

Reactions: Isabella
I love this anime, :love: I watched the English dub and the voices are great unlike most English dub anime that I've seen. I might try its English sub the next time I watch it.

Did it make you cry? :p And what was the most saddening moment to you? Mine was Yui and Hinata on the baseball field :cry:

Sadly there won't be a second season. But considering how perfect the anime is, I don't think it really needs a new one :p
You can also read the manga if you want to learn more about how all the members met.
You're right haha, it really was perfect. I most likely will read the manga sometime since I loved the anime.

I also watched the dub and I liked the voice actors :D gonna watch the sub next time.

I thought I was just being a weakling but this anime made me cry in so many parts- in the ending and the Yui/Hinata part I was a crying mess LOL.

Reactions: Memento Mori and Marc
Did it make you cry? :p And what was the most saddening moment to you?
There were times I felt sad. The part with Hisako and when they discovered the stuff about Angel (there may be more). I think the ending made some tears come out of my eyes (not rain but you know how it is).

Reactions: Isabella
I thought I was just being a weakling but this anime made me cry in so many parts- in the ending and the Yui/Hinata part I was a crying mess LOL.

I personally didn't cry, but that Yui/Hinata part did sting a bit. Even now I am waiting for an OVA about them meeting during their next life.

There were times I felt sad. The part with Hisako and when they discovered the stuff about Angel (there may be more). I think the ending made some tears come out of my eyes (not rain but you know how it is).

I don't think there was anything sad about Hisako. Do you mean Iwasawa?

I personally didn't cry, but that Yui/Hinata part did sting a bit. Even now I am waiting for an OVA about them meeting during their next life.
You wouldn't cry fully but when it stings, the water comes in your eye (not much) and dries up very quickly.
That's what happened to me and it's easy to ignore it.
I don't think there was anything sad about Hisako. Do you mean Iwasawa?
It's one of the people from the band. The first one to "go", I think, ;)

You wouldn't cry but when it stings, the water comes in your eye (not much) and dries up very quickly.
That's what happened to me and it's easy to ignore it.

It's one of the people from the band. The first one to "go", I think, ;)

I guess I sort of cried then :?
And the first one to go was Iwasawa, the vocalist of Girls Dead Monster.

vlcsnap-2011-05-25-13h44m06s94.png

Reactions: Reece, Isabella and Marc
Yeah, it's Iwasawa. She was awesome, :singing:

Yeah, it's Iwasawa. She was awesome, :singing:

She was, but I still kinda prefer Yui. She was funny and cute :p
Plus her voice actor during performances was LiSA.

Thanks! Another anime to my list!

I really enjoyed the first half of anime but towards the end it wasn't as good as it was in the beginning. But over all it's a anime I would recommend.

I really enjoyed the first half of anime but towards the end it wasn't as good as it was in the beginning. But over all it's a anime I would recommend.

How many chapters are?

It's on my Plan to Watch list. I've heard many good things about it, but haven't watched it. It's only 13 episodes though so I'll definitely watch it.

It's on my Plan to Watch list. I've heard many good things about it, but haven't watched it. It's only 13 episodes though so I'll definitely watch it.

Put it at the top of your watch list or we won't be friends anymore :p

Put it at the top of your watch list or we won't be friends anymore :p
We weren't anyway after you said Valkyrie Profile was better than Valkyria Chronicles even though you've never experienced the magic of VC. It broke my heart. :cry:
I will watch it after I finish Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty, Shakugan no Shana, Shakugan no Shana II, Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana Final. How's that for sweet revenge!? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Reactions: Marc
We weren't anyway after you said Valkyrie Profile was better than Valkyria Chronicles even though you've never experienced the magic of VC. It broke my heart. :cry:
I will watch it after I finish Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty, Shakugan no Shana, Shakugan no Shana II, Shakugan no Shana S and Shakugan no Shana Final. How's that for sweet revenge!? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Its all good :) *grabs my Death Note* :writing:

Reactions: ErixSan
Back