Anime drawings you created

• Thread starter Limperakis
  • Start date
Limperakis

Limperakis

4DS mode activated
Towns Folk
anime_characters_by_hamzak5-d5ay7eg.jpg

Here you can post pictures of anime drawings that you have created. Under the picture write name of anime and character(s). It can also be a fictional character. Unleash you creativity and have fun.

Example: 2014-03-17-202415.jpg
One Piece, Shanks, created by me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon Rain
I love drawing :)

Those are a few of my drawings/maps and stuf :p I like to kinda copy things from books and games. I'm currently working on a paper painting from the Niko's picture show from Phantom Hourglass :) they're not really anime drawings, I know :oops: The alien like is Celebi (unfinished)and the others are Totoro, the map from the Hobbit, the Marauder's Map and the 4-leaf-clover book mark from Zero Escape :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    886.7 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Limperakis
Those are some awesome drawings right there and you really are a good artist. Well Zelda had some old caroon series and pokemon still has, so they are considered as anime :D, Wonderful art once again!

Random drawing I have made because I have got bored, hadouken fight haha enjoy:

2013-06-30-144306.jpg

Some incrediblywesome drawings my brother made of a fictional character for one piece Jax pirate, Bleach characters and One Piece characters:

2014-03-19-113029.jpg

2014-03-19-114537.jpg

2014-03-19-114517.jpg

2014-03-19-114334.jpg

2014-03-19-114445.jpg

2014-03-19-114309.jpg

2014-03-19-114415.jpg

2014-03-19-114601.jpg

2014-03-19-114459.jpg

If you like them, click the like button :D, well my bro is a pro artist like you :D

Any new drawings to see from you Moon Rain? Here's another random one I just made :D :

2013-06-30-143706.jpg

Time to post another random drawing I jus drew because I was extremely bored and had nothing else to do :D :

2013-06-30-144443.jpg

Adon from SSF is that you? :p

Okay, it's time for another random drawing created by the world famous artist and warrior Limperakis the great, here it is one of his master artworks :D :

2013-06-30-144325.jpg

We have a testweek going now, but I'll search for some older drawings in the weekend :)

Good luck on the test, hope you write perfect and looking forward to see some of your old drawings.Show me some colored ones if you have any...

lol i guess pokemon counts as one right ? i drew a lugia underwater - looks amazing - and also a mew two with a cool destructive background :p I'm also in the mid way of painting a fereligater

Well anything counts for now as not many members are active on this forum :D, so can i see the drawings you made?

Let's post some random drawings of characters that I would like to be on One Piece, they may not be perfect because I am not a pro but here they are, enjoy :

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well anything counts for now as not many members are active on this forum :D, so can i see the drawings you made?
hehe i got it :p sorry about the background :p its my "tidy" room :p
they are quite big the mew two and feraligater

Photo on 3-23-14 at 7.39 PM.jpg Photo on 3-23-14 at 7.40 PM #2.jpg Photo on 3-23-14 at 7.40 PM.jpg

Damn awesome! The first one and the last one makes the difference. Just a question and good job btw, how lond did it take to finish your paintings?

I'm searching for some more drawings, and at the moment I'm trying to draw Luna from Virtue's Last Reward. She's pretty hard to draw, but I love her, so I really had the urge to draw her :p

Damn awesome! The first one and the last one makes the difference. Just a question and good job btw, how lond did it take to finish your paintings?
haha lol well it took a very long time :p about 24 hours if you do it nonstop :p
and guess WHAT ? if you want some tips - its easier to paint when you are nude :p or in your boxers / underwear
and it helps to be alone at home with no distractions - just with your dog :p
lol i stayed up until 12 doing it :p one day - its fun

if you want it perfect and everything it takes a long time ---
i find a image and i sometimes add my own stuff in :p don't like copying
then i plan it - and draw it on canvas - background only
i paint it - the background
then i use chalk to draw lugia + standing out surroundings
then i paint it
then i look at the plan and try to get it perfect
then i make sure proportions are correct
then i paint it
then i wait a few days
then i come back feeling fresh and continue adding detail (very late at night)
then i add bit by bit to make it realistic
then TAA DAA I ADD MY Signature :p

the lugia in my opinion is much harder then the mewtwo - the mew two is easier as there is less to worry about the tone and lighting unlike the lugia with shadow and reflections

the lugias background is actually deep ocean (you can see in the pic though there wasn't good lighting when i took the pic)

and you see the current and it looks boss :p

the mew two is also hard and amazing don't get that wrong :p

Naked with your dog? Pms you you ar being weird again.

Back