Anime Theme Songs

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Anime,no matter what genre it is,always has a theme song for it that we later on listen to the full version of(If it's good,that is. XD). There's a lot of catchy ones we love to listen to over and over to get the lyrics of,or in some cases,trying to get out of our heads. XP Whatever the cause,I think I should listen to each song once,or give one anime a try just to see if I'm into it.What song from an anime do you like,or wanna get out of your head? :D

Madoka Magica has both an excellent opening and ending theme (the ending theme is also used in at least 2 different moments of the anime, I think)

Vampire Knight has an awesome opening as well. Only listened to the ending once so can't judge.

Pandora hearts also has awesome themes both opening and ending.

Want links?

Reactions: 18 and P2.0
Sure,I'd love to listen to them! :D

- Vampire Knight OP (the video is showing the singers, it's not animated)

- This one might be an AMV, but I'm not 100% sure. It only has the OP subs at the very beginning and then it's just anime clips so it may not be an official video

Madoka Magica ED - still images

- Pandora Hearts OP - I didn't watch the video for this one because I haven't finished the series yet and fear spoilers.

Reactions: P2.0
Vampire Knight has an awesome opening as well. Only listened to the ending once so can't judge.
I second this :D All four opening/ending songs are great. The opening of the first season and the ending of the second season's songs are the best :singing:

I really liked the opening songs of the first and second seasons of Shakugan no Shana, I haven't watched the third yet so I don't know about that yet.

The first season of High School DxD had a really nice opening song too. (It's a very NSFW anime by the way, so be careful :eek: )

Higurashi has a nice opening theme too, it's really suitable for a scary anime.

i really liked the full metal alchemist brotherhood first ending ! its got a amazing tune and the lyrics and what they mean was really good, it literally told a story !

Whoa,that's a lot of selections! :eek: I'm gonna be drawing tons of good pics to this! :D @Wolf:I loved Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood! :D I liked the first opening,second,and fourth.The endings were ending 1,and was the 5th,or 6th? Anyways,I pulled it up one day,and just relaxed to it with my earbuds. :) Great selection!

Reactions: Wolf
yeah same ! i just started watching it and its epic ! one thing that all anime have in common is a amazing theme song wether it be the ending or start, all anime have to open a episode well i guess ^^ I've only seen the first ending and it was so good !
the thing about the full metal alchemist one is that it makes you want to watch the rest of it just by seeing the first few seconds of it

@Wolf:Yusssss! :D I know exactly what you mean,I loved watching every minute of it when it came on! >o< I only wish I could've had snacks ready,lol. XD

@Wolf:Yusssss! :D I know exactly what you mean,I loved watching every minute of it when it came on! >o< I only wish I could've had snacks ready,lol. XD
haha ikr !!! its really good when you eat something with it !
lol but then you want to keep eating afterwards ^^

Soul Eater's theme is just awesome to listen to.

Watamote's theme is also great, although it doesn't really fit with what the anime is about...

@Wolf:Yeah,why is that? .o. Anime fuels your hunger?? But I guess when I watch some of the big eaters like Goku,or Luffy,it gets me hungry too,lol. XD @Shiku:Ikr? :D Soul Eater's opening is awesome! I have that on my Youtube likes to listen to anytime I want. XD I like the first ending too.It starts off all calm,and then it's AHHHHH! XD It surprised me,that's for sure!

hehe well its nice to enjoy your anime by eating whist watching and if you eat and watch - you just feel like eating more and more, especially when you see some good food like in Toriko

@Wolf: :eek: Hey,I've seen the crossover with Dragonball Z,One Piece,and Toriko,but I've never seen the Toriko anime at all... .-. What's that like??

@Wolf: :eek: Hey,I've seen the crossover with Dragonball Z,One Piece,and Toriko,but I've never seen the Toriko anime at all... .-. What's that like??
haha me neither but I've read it and i have to say it's very very good ! its about food and stuff
its a very good manga but idk about the anime

My favorite is:
One Piece Opening 11: Share the World

Man, there's too much for me to post here. When I hear a song on this rhythm game I play, I immediately try to look for what Anime the song is from, and most times than not, I end up liking the Anime.

If i were to post one song, it'll probably be this.

All of the kuroku no basket openings are really catchy and had each one stuck in my head for quite some time
Magic kaitou 1412 also has an AMAZING second opening, the first one is impressive but the second one is probably the best opening of both 2014 and 2015 so far imo
Some other catchy ones are: one piece op 13,14 Bleach op 13, code geass op 1, death note op 2, btoom op 1, and highschool of the dead op 1

Reactions: StabelerIssues
Either the first Kuroko No Basuke theme song (very catchy), DRAMAtical Murder, Fruits Basket, or the Season 1 Hamatora theme song! Galileo Galilei is a really good band (Hamatora Season 1).

I could go on about the pokemon themes and such but I'll take one from an anime I've watched just recently, Death Note. Specifically opening 1. (I have no idea why others like opening 2 so much. It looks like a bad acid trip to me. >.<)

I think they're trying to tell me that Sega's evil at the end.

Back