Another Minecraft Clone!!?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
:rotfl:
There's another Minecraft Clone in Eshop do you think it'll be filled with them soon like app stores?

What is it called?

Reactions: Kakea
It's called Cube Creator 3D, created by Big John games. I tried it out, and honestly, it does not look like it's worth it. Blocks get instantly destroyed, no crafting, and the world itself has an area you can't walk to. You can stand underwater, and it looks very cartoony. Unlike the Minecraft on PC.

Yeah, that does not sound very fun. It sounds worse than even Castlecraft, which is terrible! You have no avatar, limited blocks, and everything has the same texture on all 6 sides (except grass)

Yeah, lately they have been creating those minecraft games and putting them into the eshop. I am not a fan of the minecraft series, to tell you the truth, I don't understand what's the point of the game, what do you do with all those cubes, I have heard people it is fun because you can play online with other people, but come on, is that the only thing to point out of the game? Why don't you try something else better?

Yeah, lately they have been creating those minecraft games and putting them into the eshop. I am not a fan of the minecraft series, to tell you the truth, I don't understand what's the point of the game, what do you do with all those cubes, I have heard people it is fun because you can play online with other people, but come on, is that the only thing to point out of the game? Why don't you try something else better?
There is no real goal in Minecraft, which is why it is a popular sandbox. I'm not trying to argue, just staying te the truth here. And about the cubes, it is based off of Infiniminer

No need to argue at all. Anyway it is clear that people have many different opinions and likes about games so we tend to like certain games much more than others. So again, I wonder about playing a game with no purpose, I am not arguing either, so just thinking about this in a loud voice heheh. I just don't see the point on that. But it is not necessary for me to do it since there are quite a lot of people who actually see a point on that and play the game

I only watch people playing Minecraft, until I play Battleminer (3DS). It's also a Minecraft-inspired game, with survival and creative mode. But instead of spending time in sandbox/creative mode, I'm more engaged to survival mode one. The mining is good, the crafting is good, and I heard there will be a new patch too add more features (since it's really basic).

:rotfl::DThere will be!? I was going to get it but since it dosn't have multiplayer I didn't get it.But if one of the updates is me and my siblings can play it! We used to play all the time before our androids started dying Now we can't play together with our new tablets.@Estaban it was so much fun to build something and show off to each other!

@Kakea just check out Woobly Tooth's Twitter account. I dont really check Twitter these days, so you might check it yourself :p

Twitter account? Thanks!!

I never saw the appeal of mine craft but I have noticed their are a few games that seem to take the idea and roll with it. The new "harvest moon" game lost valley is just like a mine craft baby. It might be fun but it doesn't really seem worth the full asking price of the game. It kinda looks a bit rushed and that they just want to make money off the harvest moon name even tho the people that make the harvest moon games split from the company . They can't use the harvest moon name anymore cause the company won't let them so I guess the games they'll make will just have names due to seasons or something.

:cry:Oh..... thanks for telling me that:I was kinda wondering what happened... that sounds kinda like what happened to Inafune
(I hope I spelled that right)and Capcom

Your welcome. True, it's happen to a few companies sadly.

I have played the demo of it and I got pretty bored quickly of cube creator. The controls were way to hard for me. The game does not even look that great. The graphics look horrible. The 3d with it on doesnt make it good either. I think too many companies are copying minecraft too much. They should just make their own game and be creative.

Cube Creator 3D is just a boring Minecraft clone. I'm suggesting people are making this to get attention toward younger (or older I'm not sure) audiences that like minecraft and want to play it portable. My brother has the full game and he doesn't play it that much and I kind of understand why. I'm hoping this game has updates, and if they don't then that was $6 he wasted -.- I played the demo and it was really weird and hard to control for me.

It is!!!! I don't want the game anymore it looks so boring! I don't even play the demo,I deleted it a small time after getting it...I hate how they try to clone the game and still make it horrible!! Enemies, blocks and items could be the same or build on to make it exciting.They just threw it in the Eshop and thought they would make money!

I hate that the eshop is filled with InfiniMiner clones. They all looks so bad. It's annoying. I don't play minecraft any more but I used to really like it. And if you want a portable minecraft, go with pocket edition. For mobile devices I used to play it when I didn't have access to my laptop and was bored. It's great and nobody needs minecraft clones.

I hate those too! I used to have pocket edition, but my android broke.I have a windows 8 tablet and can only get pc Minecraft now, but money's tight...I want to buy a nee android so I can reload my old worlds again.(I spent alot of hours on some those!!!!!!)

Cube creator 3d is not worth it at all. It is just stupid. Even though I am a Minecraft fan myself, I can agree that cube creator 3d is a pretty bad game. Minecraft on the PC is so much better because you get a variety of blocks, creativity, play online, and even change your skin. Even though cube creator is portable, I would prefer the PC. CC3D is just too boring. You can do a lot more on the PC like install some mods to make it a lot less boring. If I remember correctly, I think there was this game that's still in beta(?) and it was called Starbound which was like Minecraft only it was 2d like Terraria. It has a few of the same concepts from Minecraft. I would rather get starbound than getting CC3D.

Back