Another Minecraft Clone!!?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
That's sounds more exciting than Cube Creator!!! I wish they made the Terrain clone:I saw on youtube that it was "more fun than minecraft" is it? Have you played them and saw if it was?

Reactions: Sans
That's sounds more exciting than Cube Creator!!! I wish they made the Terrain clone:I saw on youtube that it was "more fun than minecraft" is it? Have you played them and saw if it was?
Terraria clone? Why? And I'm not sure because I never played Terraria firsthand. Starbound was really nice. You get more variety of NPCs and not just those villagers wearing different clothing to represent what they trade. And if you attack some of them, they will come and attack you. The mobs are different from Minecraft making it even more interesting.

:rotfl:
There's another Minecraft Clone in Eshop do you think it'll be filled with them soon like app stores?
I hate Minecraft clones. They are cheap, hard to use, and it just ruins the real experience of Minecraft. To bad Mojang hasn't added their popular game to the eShop...I think it would be a huge hit. Especially on the New 3DS XL, the C stick and the extra Z buttons in the back would make the game more enjoyable with easier controls, instead of using the stylus on the bottom of the screen to look around the world.

Reactions: Kakea
For real!!!! It would be perfect on Wii U also!!!! I lived playing Pocket Edition but Minecraft NEEDS a controller! It IS on Xbox (live 360 1? I don't know which one) but I want it for The New 3DS I could play and easily invite people to my worlds.Instead of trying to get my tablet to work then the game shut down or freeze or slow up the android!!!! (sorry I have some agitating memory of that constantly app freezing...)

Funny story actually, I was in a retro game store today (that featured games from a variety of systems as well as accessories and 2 Amiibo so think of this as a nice pawn shop in a mall) and the older people came into the store today asking the one person that runs the store and the Facebook page if there was such thing as a Minecraft game for the Nintendo system and he knew and said straight off there was not one for any Nintendo system but I wish I would've told them about Cube Creator 3D even though that would've been a hassle to explain and the store owner may not have even believed me. I definitely see a market for the 3DS game or even a Wii U one in the future knowing the possible fanbase and the fact they look and function so similar.

@Kakea @Xion

Actually, they're making an official terraria game for 3ds. It's coming out October. It's not like minecraft, it's more structured, as you find better and better armor and weapons and increase your mana and health. It's more like a voxal 2d rpg then anything to do with minecraft, but it's pretty addicting.

Anyways, as far as cube creator goes, while it doesn't look all that interesting now, hopefully it will improve with later updates. I agree with Artisan in that a good minecraft clone on a Nintendo system would absolutely kill and make tons of money, the only issue is actually making sure it's good

Hmmm Terraria sounds more exciting compared to minecraft(especially since the official Minecraft game might be coming on 3DS)I more interested to see how Terarria's like instead of hoping a decent clone comes out! I still kinda want Minecraft for 3DS but I know it might only be for Xbox...

if I have no games to buy, and I'm a minecraft fan, I think I will be desperately buying cube creator 3D lol. I was about to buy it but I was waiting to see if the REAL minecraft will actually coming out for 3ds. I mean minecraft is on iPods, iPhones, iPads, Android, smart phones and they are not even that kind of a device to play games in. I'm sure Mojang will release it for 3ds device if more people would play on the device, because mostly, mojang release it on famous consoles and technology devices. they sure knows how to make money... nevermine, I've read this article saying that Nintendo don't want it? :/ here's the link http://www.usgamer.net/articles/nintendo-and-minecraft-what-the-heck-happened

Last edited:
if I have no games to buy, and I'm a minecraft fan, I think I will be desperately buying cube creator 3D lol. I was about to buy it but I was waiting to see if the REAL minecraft will actually coming out for 3ds. I mean minecraft is on iPods, iPhones, iPads, Android, smart phones and they are not even that kind of a device to play games in. I'm sure Mojang will release it for 3ds device if more people would play on the device, because mostly, mojang release it on famous consoles and technology devices. they sure knows how to make money... nevermine, I've read this article saying that Nintendo don't want it? :/ here's the link http://www.usgamer.net/articles/nintendo-and-minecraft-what-the-heck-happened
Well "Minecraft is now owned by Microsoft." Seriously if people think it will never happen that's a good sign it won't happen.

Cube Creator 3D was a jump that didn't cost me much .. I jumped when they gave the half off deal I had a hunch this game was gonna bomb ... Sorry to say but even with the new update .. bleh textures are nice but it gets old fast very little blocks odd behaviors of creatures getting stuck in trees ..yea I am glad I only paid half ..I barely play anymore the clones are junk it actually has been pushing me back to trying to get my pc minecraft more stable ..or go play windows ten version -_- thats even better then this ..

I guess I should wait 'til I can buy the real Minecraft:I can't play pocket edition because my android broke, and all the clones SUCK.I have to wait until I can save enough for a pc and Minecraft.(maybe someone will give me a pc... I'm being really hopeful...) No one can make minecraft again....(the ONLY thing I would slightly be interested in is Discovery ONLY because it was really peaceful, not exciting like minecraft but I liked how calming it was)

Back