Answer correctly and get some PC: Part 2 Marc My Words

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if the question was answered the prior day; 24 hours it was correctly answered, would it be possible to try another tomorrow?
Yeah. Gram has answered 2 questions already with his Marc-encyclopedia.

Reactions: Gram
So I guess that means I'd have another opportunity later. Not quite 24 hours from my previous guess so I'll wait a little longer.

Reactions: Deepak
So I guess that means I'd have another opportunity later. Not quite 24 hours from my previous guess so I'll wait a little longer.
You don't have to wait exactly 24 hours. I'm basing it on Pedia time and your last guess was yesterday. It's a new day today so you can send your next answer anytime. Once it hits 12 AM Pedia time again, you can send another answer in.

Okay then.

5. Shin Megami Tensei 5, Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, Breath of the Wild 2

5. Shin Megami Tensei 5, Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, Breath of the Wild 2
- shakes head from left to right -

It was just a menu option I saw somewhere.

Java Chip Frappuccino® Blended Beverage?

It was just a menu option I saw somewhere.

Java Chip Frappuccino® Blended Beverage?
I think I tried this once and never got it again :panda:

3 again. Marc actually doesn't like Fraps. In fact, he no longer likes starbucks either.

3. Long shot but Strawberries N' creme is apparently a Frappuccino, lowkey sounds really good

3 again. Marc actually doesn't like Fraps. In fact, he no longer likes starbucks either.
I still like some of them.
3. Long shot but Strawberries N' creme is apparently a Frappuccino, lowkey sounds really good
Nah. I just like strawberry the fruit. I don't like it for anything else I think.

Reactions: Mizunil
This answer really confused me tbh.

My guess is:
SMT5,Disgaea 6 and Rune Factory 5.

If I get this wrong, I know for a fact that Gram will swoop in and get the 100 pc.....:eyes:

Reactions: Marc
This answer really confused me tbh.

My guess is:
SMT5,Disgaea 6 and Rune Factory 5.

If I get this wrong, I know for a fact that Gram will swoop in and get the 100 pc.....:eyes:
Gram might win it.. again :c

I’m down to guessing at this point.

In 2 more hours, its 12 am pedia time....
So i can answer again right?

Last edited:
So i can answer again right? (Hopefully gram doesnt show up but he wont cuz i poisoned his dinner. welp never mind. The poison failed)
Yea.

Marc likes Mocha Frappuccino :thumbsup:

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Is it:
SMT5, atelier ryza 2, Rune factory 5.

If it isnt......Im truly stumped

Is it:
SMT5, atelier ryza 2, Rune factory 5.

If it isnt......Im truly stumped
Yea.

It's..

SMT 5 (obvious if you've been here a while because I do not shut up about SMT)
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy (pretty sure this was obvious too)
Rune Factory 5 (I've been saying it for a while now)
Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD (this is on equal footing with Rune Factory 5 which was easier to guess)

Pretty sure @Gram would have gotten it correct if he did submit an answer. I feel like he gave you a chance.

Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy (pretty sure this was obvious too)
When you replied with a :pepe: it confused me and I thought this wasnt it lol.
I feel like he gave you a chance.
Yeah. I guess he did. Thanks! @Gram

Reactions: Gram and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back