Anybody up for the new pesona game?

• Thread starter Rudro-Haiku
  • Start date
Rudro-Haiku

Rudro-Haiku

The Fun Desk
Towns Folk
So i finished persona 4 on the ps2 tons of times and its one of my favorite games. the story line gets a little too vague at the end but i like it over all.
i heard a new persona game is coming to the 3ds.
Just "Persona". i think it looks nice. (the cover) so i guess i'm looking forward to it. your thoughts?

I think we have to wait a lot for that game.
Sega bough Atlus but I think it will still like a Sony's consoles exclusive.

I'm looking forward to a persona game on the 3DS. I'm really hoping its a new game, but if its a port or a remake, I would prefer one of Persona 4 over the other games in the series. In fact, its the only port/remake that I would consider buying :p

my body is ready for persona 5! I hope we hear something by next E3'14.

1276505724942.png
For Persona 5 on the 3ds.

Sorry for this, but I think it will be for PS4 and PSVita.

Bummer. Why does it have to be this way?:cry:

Bummer. Why does it have to be this way?:cry:
Because Persona saga is exclusive to Sony's consoles and the main saga is exclusive to Nintendo ones.

Because Persona saga is exclusive to Sony's consoles and the main saga is exclusive to Nintendo ones.
Shin megami tensei did create lots for the Nintendo franchise.

Shin megami tensei did create lots for the Nintendo franchise.

That's why I said the main saga. Most of the games are for Nintendo Systems.

Every started with the game based on the novel Digital Devil Monogatari: Megami Tensei (the game has the same name)

That's why I said the main saga. Most of the games are for Nintendo Systems.

Every started with the game based on the novel Digital Devil Monogatari: Megami Tensei (the game has the same name)
Cool, didn't know about that.

Yet SMT 3: Nocturne was released on PlayStation 2 :D (well, it's true that most of SMT series have been released on Ninty, hehehe).

sorry for what? I already know it's next gen. There is a small chance it will come out for current gen but I plan on PS4 version.

sorry for what? I already know it's next gen. There is a small chance it will come out for current gen but I plan on PS4 version.

It would be cool a logo like this:
KbNBX9s.png

It's made on Paint, but I mean the P and the 5 can be together.

KbNBX9s.png

Actually that looks really good, add a lil more to that design and you get an awesome persona 5 sign

if my pen tablet would be working i'd do a fresh copy of that :) but unfortunately it isn't.

The 3DS might not get Persona 5, but it could be a game unrelated to the main series. Like SMT Strange Journey, it was meant to be SMT IV, but the name was changed since the game was unrelated to Tokyo.

KbNBX9s.png

that's pretty cool, I hope that becomes real.

Back