Anyone Excited For A Link Between Worlds?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
Anyone excited for it? I know I am.... If you want, name one thing you are most excited about it.

Zelda fan for life!!!!!

Reactions: Moon Rain
Well, yes, I excited. Also I want Sonic Lost Colors, Mario & Luigi Team Bros and Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies.
No money for all :cry:

Well, yes, I excited. Also I want Sonic Lost Colors, Mario & Luigi Team Bros and Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies.No money for all
i know right i want dream team so badddd :'(

Reactions: ErixSan
Anyone excited for it? I know I am.... If you want, name one thing you are most excited about it.
I'm also excited. I really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. One thing that I'm really excited about is Paper Link :eek: Yes! I said it.

Sure, there will be a tough puzzle that requires the transformation, but the harder the game is, the better, :nailbiting:

I'm also excited. I really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. One thing that I'm really excited about is Paper Link :eek: Yes! I said it.

Sure, there will be a tough puzzle that requires the transformation, but the harder the game is, the better, :nailbiting:

True. The harder, the better.
But this game will be a sequel or not? (just asking)

I am estatic for it but I must ask you who on this site isn't excited for it?
True. The harder, the better.
But this game will be a sequel or not? (just asking)
If I recall it will occur about 100 years after A Link to the Past.

I am estatic for it but I must ask you who on this site isn't excited for it?
If I recall it will occur about 100 years after A Link to the Past.

It's really hard to understand a lineal story with The Legend of Zelda with that...
Well, almost in every game.

Different ages, places, bodies but they have the same souls...

It's really hard to understand a lineal story with The Legend of Zelda with that...
Well, almost in every game.

Different ages, places, bodies but they have the same souls...
With what?
Almost in every game what?

Depends on the game. In some games, there are some Link that are the same as other Links.

Reactions: ErixSan
With what?
Almost in every game what?

Depends on the game. In some games, there are some Link that are the same as other Links.

I will publish the official timeline here just for talk about this :p
PS: Where are your hugs? I miss them :oops:

I will publish the official timeline here just for talk about this :p
PS: Where are your hugs? I miss them :oops:
I own a copy of the Hyrule Historia. So I don't need to see it. You can make a new thread about it and state your thoughts and see what others think of it.
PS: You haven't Private Convo's me in a while.

Kinda. It's not a game I follow regularly on, but I still check it out once in a while

Kinda. It's not a game I follow regularly on, but I still check it out once in a while
Are you planning to get it?

Are you planning to get it?
If the reviews are good and I am able to, yes.

Reactions: Marc
I'm definitely getting this game. I enjoyed the first game, plus I'm a crazed Zelda fan, so I basically have to get it. It looks pretty amazing so far, I appreciate the possible puzzles walking across walls will offer. :p

I'm excited but not as much as I am for Pokemon Y. Don't get me wrong I love TLoZ but it can't beat Pokemon, at least not for me.

I'm excited but not as much as I am for Pokemon Y. Don't get me wrong I love TLoZ but it can't beat Pokemon, at least not for me.

Well, Pokémon X/Y looks a lot better than The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, of course.

I want more Pokémon X than Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies, Sonic Lost World, Zelda A Link Between Worlds and Mario & Luigi Dream Team together, but I decide to wait if a Z version will show up.
Or just a Nintendo Club Promotion.

Well, Pokémon X/Y looks a lot better than The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, of course.

I want more Pokémon X than Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies, Sonic Lost World, Zelda A Link Between Worlds and Mario & Luigi Dream Team together, but I decide to wait if a Z version will show up.
Or just a Nintendo Club Promotion.
There may not actually be a Z version at all considering there wasn't a mash-up for Black/White either. So, you'll be missing out on a lot of thing specially, Mega Blaziken.

There may not actually be a Z version at all considering there wasn't a mash-up for Black/White either. So, you'll be missing out on a lot of thing specially, Mega Blaziken.

If there is not a Z version, I will buy the X instead the next year.

As I said, I will wait for a Nintendo Club Promotion too (Those of buy two games, get one free)

If there is not a Z version, I will buy the X instead the next year.

As I said, I will wait for a Nintendo Club Promotion too (Those of buy two games, get one free)
Go X team!

I am defiantly exited for this game because when I saw both of the trailers it made me wanna get this game and ima also get it cause I like puzzle games

Back