Anyone listen to breaking Benjamin?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
Hello pedians so one of my all time favorite bands is breaking Benjamin, so in this thread we will talk about their music and news. Share your favorite songs by them. Here are mine! Please let me know im not alone in this style of music. And can anyone give suggestions of simmilar bands?

Last edited:
Ah man I love this group so much!

Here's mine

I love this song so much! I use it to get pumped with writing

Ah man I love this group so much!

Here's mine

I love this song so much! I use it to get pumped with writing
Dude that song is sick. When I go on runs I have a playlist of Breaking Benjamin, Chevel, Thrice, and Three days grace. Quitehonestly keeps the blood going.

Well... They do have a niche, and I admit I have a favorite or two.
Particularly when Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins comes into play.
Like this one.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Ah... My little sister had an obsession with them.

She heard "The Dairy of Jane" or something, the most, I dunno cuz I don't listen to music rn xD

Ah... My little sister had an obsession with them.

She heard "The Dairy of Jane" or something, the most, I dunno cuz I don't listen to music rn xD
Thats cool. why dont you listen to music rn?

Thats cool. why dont you listen to music rn?
Headphones got busted. And I don't listen to music without them xD

Headphones got busted. And I don't listen to music without them xD
dang thats gotta be hard. I cant go without music or I turn into a d!ck

dang thats gotta be hard. I cant go without music or I turn into a prick
Fixed for ya :p you should edit that though.

Fixed for ya :p you should edit that though.
thanks. forgot. And I cant edit the post for some reason.

thanks. forgot. And I cant edit the post for some reason.
Uh oh D:

maybe it will just become forgotten. We are all over the age of thirteen on this site right?

maybe it will just become forgotten. We are all over the age of thirteen on this site right?
Nope xD there are younger peeps.

Eh, but a mod will likely remove it.

Nope xD there are younger peeps.

Eh, but a mod will likely remove it.
Really? how old do you need to be to have an acount on 3dspedia?

Really? how old do you need to be to have an acount on 3dspedia?
Er, no idea. But there are 11 and 12 yo's here.

I do :3
I like a lot of their songs, but Three Days Grace was the first band that got me into rock music, and music itself. I was on youtube a few years ago and I was watching scenes from Twilight Princess. And I clicked on one video, I thought it was going to show dying scene, but instead it was a song Time Of Dying. And that's how I accidentally found the band :p

My favorites by Breaking Benjamin are Failure, Anthem of the Angels, Dance with the Devil (i love Adam <3) and Evil Angel.

Three Days Grace used to be my favorite band. If you heard of the departure of the vocal singer Adam, that's the reason they're not anymore.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Am I the only other Breaking Benjamin fan on this site? XD Y'all are missing out on some quality jams. My favorite songs are Rain and Polyamorous.

I do :3
I like a lot of their songs, but Three Days Grace was the first band that got me into rock music, and music itself. I was on youtube a few years ago and I was watching scenes from Twilight Princess. And I clicked on one video, I thought it was going to show dying scene, but instead it was a song Time Of Dying. And that's how I accidentally found the band :p

My favorites by Breaking Benjamin are Failure, Anthem of the Angels, Dance with the Devil (i love Adam <3) and Evil Angel.

Three Days Grace used to be my favorite band. If you heard of the departure of the vocal singer Adam, that's the reason they're not anymore.
After Adam left three days grace just isnt the same. Im not so big a fan of theres as I used to be.

How weird I cant belive I forgot about anthem of angels. weird eh.

Reactions: Mira
Back