Are here any good free pc games?

• Thread starter Retro The Dutchie
  • Start date
Retro The Dutchie

Retro The Dutchie

THE GALAGA GOD (if i had a Galaga machine XP)
Towns Folk
just wondering

I will never not recommend looking into the various indie horror games vgperson has translated whenever this question pops up. It shouldn't be too difficult to find his website, he has a list of download links over on there.

From all the ones I've played, they each have a lot of charm, to them, or have a cult following. Definitely worth a play. I'll list the ones I've played in bold, and the ones I know are cult classics will be in italics.

Ib
Easily the most famous he's translated, Ib is a perfectly cute yet creepy horror experience revolving around the titular Ib, a young girl trapped in a haunted art gallery. This is a must-play by all means.

Blank Dream
This one is quite depressing and touches upon some dark themes, as well as a lot more jumpscare focused than Ib, definitely worth a play if you're more interested in an emotional story than a scary one.

The Witch's House
Haven't played this, so I can't say much, but this seems to be second after Ib in terms of cult classics that vgperson has translated.

Mad Father
Again, haven't played, but seems to be a classic. I knew someone who absolutely loved this game, they recommended it to me as well. Seems to be on par with Witch's House.

Misao
This game is by the creator of Mad Father, though not quite as much a classic as the others on this list (aside from Blank Dream), so I'd look out for this if you enjoyed that game.

Brawlhalla or literally any other eSports-ish title. They are free because they want people to play them and then they use mobile game tactics to make it stay that way.

Fortnite, Dauntless... Really if you go to this page you can find them in real time:
https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/free-games-for-a-limited-time-only.34661/
Or even if you find one others might be interested in post them there too.

Some of them might really spark your interest rather than playing something everyone else is.

Back