Free games for a limited time only

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
  • Funny
Reactions: AricAttack and 28142
Reactions: FuredeRika, phofufury and Alex
Ok i don't shut up about higurashi but chapter one is free on steam 'until they find a vaccine for covid-19'

Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi on Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/310360/

Reactions: Dark Link and Gram
WAIT ISN'T THAT GAME BASED ON THAT REALLY DARK ANIME?!

Other way around lol. Higurashi is fantastic though. I need to collect all the games. Though don't worry if you miss it being free this time, it often goes free on steam.

Reactions: FuredeRika
Other way around lol. Higurashi is fantastic though. I need to collect all the games. Though don't worry if you miss it being free this time, it often goes free on steam.
imagine paying for the first one when it wasn't on sale couldn't be me.. totally

WAIT ISN'T THAT GAME BASED ON THAT REALLY DARK ANIME?!

Yeah the anime is actually based of the VNs - they go into quite a bit more detail than the anime and it's all properly from Keiichi's view (at least where I'm up to- the 3rd one) It's written so well that it feels a lot more real and heart-breaking.

Reactions: Jisenku and 28142
imagine paying for the first one when it wasn't on sale couldn't be me.. totally
~~
Yeah the anime is actually based of the VNs - they go into quite a bit more detail than the anime and it's all properly from Keiichi's view (at least where I'm up to- the 3rd one) It's written so well that it feels a lot more real and heart-breaking.
I only listened to the OP when playing osu!, and heard a bit about it off some reviews (The last time I played osu! was like a couple of years ago, so my memory of that stuff is f u z z y)

BTW:

Embr is having a free weekend on Steam (ends tomorrow): https://store.steampowered.com/app/1062830/
Haxity is having a free on weekend Steam (ends in seven hours from now): https://store.steampowered.com/app/979800/

Overcooked free trial for japanese nso members.

they need more free games on switch

Alien: Isolation is free for a limited time on the Epic Games Store.

Reactions: Jisenku
Alien: Isolation is free for a limited time on the Epic Games Store.
Looks like this crashed the entire system, I can't even log in on the client.
EpicGamesLauncher_2020-12-21_16-06-16.png

It looks like though this list has been correct every day so far, so Metro 2033 will be tomorrow
Eph9DLDWMAED82x

Reactions: Jisenku and Marc
NA switch online members can get a 1 week game trial for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.

Reactions: phofufury, Mizunil, FuredeRika and 1 other person
NA and EU switch online members can play overcooked 2 for free for a week. Starts feb 10th.

Reactions: Duffy, Mizunil and AricAttack
Back