Offering AricAttack Amazing shop

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update added hidden folks

Edit I changed my mind and I’m gonna keep hidden folks

10PC/1v1/Splatoon 2/Tower Control/Any weapons/Moray Towers

10PC/1v1/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Mario Kart Stadium/150cc/Any vehicles/Any characters

10PC/1v1/Splatoon 2/Tower Control/Any weapons/Moray Towers

10PC/1v1/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Mario Kart Stadium/150cc/Any vehicles/Any characters
Could you uh lower those prices lol, I’m kinda poor right now

8PC/1v1/Splatoon 2/Tower Control/Any weapons/Moray Towers
8PC/1v1/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Mario Kart Stadium/150cc/Any vehicles/Any characters

I'll play a match of splatoon 2 against you in tower control, winner gets 5 PC.

@AricAttack When are we going to play this match that we have been planning since the 28th of September, 2018?

@AricAttack When are we going to play this match that we have been planning since the 28th of September, 2018?
If i remember correctly you said you didnt have switch online when we scheduled that.

@AricAttack For the smash controller, are you saying that you'll give me a smash controller if I give you 25PC.

What really?

I got Nintendo Switch Online a million years ago.

How are you going to give me a smash controller when I give you 25PC.

How are you going to give me a smash controller when I give you 25PC.
this was a long time ago, and I completely forgot about it, My.nintendo removed the smash controller.

Why did My Nintendo remove the smash controller.

i dont know, but it's literally a buck.

1565340368934.png
Was this the smash controller that they were offering.

But now I can't get it because according to you, MyNintendo removed the Smash Pro Controller from your account.:( If you still had it, I'd give you all my PC for that controller! And then you could ship it to my home through DHL or something.

But now I can't get it because according to you, MyNintendo removed the Smash Pro Controller from your account.:( If you still had it, I'd give you all my PC for that controller! And then you could ship it to my home through DHL or something.
um

Yeah, it’s not a real controller. It’s just a $0.99 application available on the 3DS. All it does is let you use your 3DS as a controller for the Wii U version of the game. I don’t think that Nintendo will ever be nice enough to give away controllers on My Nintendo, tbh.

Reactions: AricAttack
I actually feared it would be that. I used to have that application on my own Nintendo 3DS XL (The Year of Luigi). My Nintendo 3DS XL (The Year of Luigi) looked like this:
View attachment 19342
Here is some additional information about the product that I played with for hours and hours:
  • Includes a pre-installed digital copy of Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
  • Features: Circle Pad, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, 3D Depth Slider, Wi-Fi Capability, Front & Rear Camera, Touch Screen, 3D Camera.
  • Includes: Stylus, Memory Card, AR Cards, Instruction Manual.
  • Data Storage Capacity: 512MB Hard Drive Capacity.
  • Achieve total immersion with a 90% bigger screen.
After posting my previous message, I realised that the smash controller was under the headline Games/Applications. I was confused for a second but then I thought of the application on my Nintendo 3DS XL (The Year of Luigi). I would sometimes make my Nintendo 3DS XL (The Year of Luigi) an additional controller when there were lots of people playing Super Smash Bros. U on my Wii U.
Why do I need to know what kind of 3ds you have?

10PC/1v1/Mario Kart 7/DS Waluigi Pinball/Mirror/Any vehicles/Any characters
6PC/1v1/Mario Kart 7/Wii Coconut Mall/Mirror/Any vehicles/Any charactersMall

I'll try and go easy on you lol

Does later today sound fine?

I'm gonna close the shop for now, when I'm ready I'll re-open it.

I'm gonna close the shop for now, when I'm ready I'll re-open it.
Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back