• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
heroes_never_die_by_kick_ali_the1-daxmy4k.jpg

Heroes never die...

Reactions: PersonSP
Prismacolor ones. I'm sad cuz i lost those things T.T
I feel you. I have Koi Colour brush tips and I two of them on the train. :cry:

y'know what? I quit...

One constructive comment and you quit? Woah ._.

It's not you...

It's not you...
Don't quit, I'm not sure of your reason but as long as you enjoy it you should keep doing it and improving.

It has everything to do with confidence. I have none.

It has everything to do with confidence. I have none.
Just keep going. You don't even have to like what you make, keep going and you'll improve. Besides, if you're anything like me, quiting isn't an option. Drawing is like breathing. Even if you don't make anything big in weeks you'll probably be doodling away everyday. ;)

Confidence booster; have a sketch book. I have one too. Try every idea (even the bad ones) there. If it doesn't work, you can say to yourself: "Eh just a practice sketch." If it does work, work out a second version on a bigger piece of paper (or whatever medium you prefer). It's also great if you run out of ideas since you can always try to find some in your old sketches.

Reactions: Livada and Skyshaymin
RbkIQJz.jpg

Boosted Dragon!

Nice! I like the expression (very fierce) and the way you worked with that profile. Very neat.

Tiny tip; try cleaning up your lines a bit. Make sure your outlines are neat lines and fill up your colouring a bit. (I don't mean that you should add colours, butt add some more grey so you don't have white patches.)

Hey!

So I did a quick digital edit to show you the impact of clean lines and clean shading:
shading2.png
cleanlines.png [/(This one is just in case you want to experiment with colours or something.)SPOILER]
Of course it would look waaay better on paper, Paint isn't that great for drawing. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that with Paint? and btw, this was just a quick sketch, :p buuuut, i get what you are saying. I have a knack for being feathery with my lines.

Heh, I just traced your drawing. :p It's really good for a quick sketch!

Zank u :3

within_the_green_mist__by_kick_ali_the1-db4skfx.jpg

a piece i did for coolleg. enjoy :3

Reactions: PersonSP, Mikaya and Marc
within_the_green_mist__by_kick_ali_the1-db4skfx.jpg

a piece i did for coolleg. enjoy :3

Ooooo, this came out really good! So much detail, and I love the effects/colours!

OK, Maybe a bit biased because I like swordsmen/women xD

Lawl

Reactions: Mikaya
Good shading on that one, it looks kinda like a watercolor, I like it

Yea, it was hard trying to color the piece as i wanted. but, it came out nice and was really fun to draw 2

BOwyGDC.jpg

Okami yo waga teki wo kurae!

Reactions: Mikaya, Ace and Marc
Awww. Nice design!

Thank you Mai friendo :3

Back