Show Off Art stuff LEL

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
BOwyGDC.jpg

Okami yo waga teki wo kurae!

Awwww, this is tooo adorable! I love the design and the good use of crayons! It came out pretty well. Good job! ^-^

Its actually colored pencil. but, thank you ^w^

Reactions: Mikaya
Looking good :3
When do you usually draw? For me it's usually during class time for simple pencil doodles and during extra free time when I'm not playing Overwatch for digital drawings.

Get out! I play Overwatch 2!

As for drawing, well, it depends on when i feel like it. I have a little Overwatch based drawing in my Library of Spells (Sketchbook). Id be happy to show it off!

Yea, it was hard trying to color the piece as i wanted. but, it came out nice and was really fun to draw 2

BOwyGDC.jpg

Okami yo waga teki wo kurae!
Soo cute! :giggle:

I really like how you pulled off such an expressive face with a few simple lines. It really goes to show that sometimes less is more ;)

Ty

dva_by_kick_ali_the1-db78n3k.jpg

NERF THIS!!!! >:3

mercy_sketch_by_kick_ali_the1-db7e4qf.jpg

A little different than what i usually draw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mizunil, MindzEye and Mikaya

This here Mercy drawing is one of your best! :angelic: Keep at it, your improvement curve is getting steeply high. ;)

Thanks m8 ;3

Ty

dva_by_kick_ali_the1-db78n3k.jpg

NERF THIS!!!! >:3

Who's that in the first drawing? A character of your own? Either way, it looks great! Really cute and nice use of colours and effects.

The second one is coming along well. Are you gonna colour it in, though?

Who's that in the first drawing? A character of your own? Either way, it looks great! Really cute and nice use of colours and effects.

It's D. Va, a hero from the game Overwatch.

Reactions: Mikaya
And the second one is Mercy from the game Overwatch. And I plan on keeping it as is.

Speaking of planning, hey, @MindzEye!! You need a new Avatar, eh? I think I can whip up something just for you! :3

godzilla_sketch_by_kick_ali_the1-db7mcs0.jpg

This one is okay i guess. :/

Reactions: MindzEye

I appreciate you offer, as well as I like the drawing you made, but;
1) the statement "I need a new avi." is more a self-imposed challenge than an outright request or sense of confusion. Thusfar on this site all the Avi's I've had have been drawn by my own hand. It's a pattern I'm proud of kinda.
2) said statement is incredibly dated. I said that like twenty years ago. }] (But seriously, that's just me and my procrastination.) Lastly,
3) I just don't like Godzilla. Your drawing of it is awesome, and I guess aspects of its background and personality would make an awesome gijinka-fication, (which it has. ^~^) but giant destructive reptiles who reappear every other Hollywood summer film season just doesn't work for me.

Thanks. I think...

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and MindzEye

It still looks good! I'm assuming it's a work in progress, though? The detail really stands out. Nice job, keep it up!

how do you know mercy but not D.va......smh

f3FR3wK.jpg

Ryu ga waga teki wo kurae!!!

OMhQdTZ.jpg

How would this look as a Fakemon/ Pokemon Concept? Plz let me know :3

minncino_art_by_kick_ali_the1-dba7mjs.jpg

Love this project! Was great and fun experiment ;3

NjKKT5I.jpg

IT'S SUMMER!!!! :D :D :D

Zbxp5fj.jpg

Wonder-fur day, isn't it??? :3