Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Giveaway (Nintendo Switch)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Atelier-Ryza-2-Lost-Legends-the-Secret-Fairy-Review.jpg

Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy came out on the Nintendo Switch today. The game is a direct sequel to Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout and I'll be doing a giveaway of the game for the Nintendo Switch console. You don't need to play the first game because Atelier Ryza 2 takes you on a brand new journey, but you'll be missing out on the relationships between these characters from the first game.

Read our review:
https://nintenpedia.com/atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-and-the-secret-fairy-review/

Combat Trailer:

Winners from my Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout giveaway:
@Nafinator
@Bergster30

Simply reply to this thread stating that you wish to enter this giveaway. The winner will randomly be chosen at the end. You need at least a post count of 5 on this forum to participate in this giveaway. Spamming does not count.
Terms to the winner

The winner of the giveaway must provide proof of using the code within a reasonable number of days. You are not allowed to give it away in the form of a contest/giveaway or resell it. Failure to comply will result in a ban of all future giveaways here.

About region lock

Giveaways at this forum are usually for North America region consoles, but you're able to make a North America Nintendo Account regardless of where you live to download the game. So, anyone can join.

When is the deadline?

February 20th, 2021, unless otherwise stated.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Count me in.

Yes. I’d definitely like to participate!

I think I'll pass on this one.

But good luck to everyone entering! :D

Reactions: Jisenku, Deepak and Marc
I wish to enter.

I got the first one so I’ll sit out on this one, good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Deepak and Marc
I would like to enter please.

I still need to play the first game, but from what I played of it it wasn't bad, so if you really don't have to play the first game to understand this one then sure, I'll enter.

I still need to play the first game, but from what I played of it it wasn't bad, so if you really don't have to play the first game to understand this one then sure, I'll enter.
It's like a new journey at a different place but you'd just see a bunch of characters who already know each other pop up. They talk about their past sometimes and there was also a mention of the last boss from the first game.

It's better if you play the first game, but you don't "need" to.

It's like a new journey at a different place but you'd just see a bunch of characters who already know each other pop up. They talk about their past sometimes and there was also a mention of the last boss from the first game.

It's better if you play the first game, but you don't "need" to.

I mean I would play the first game if I had it lol. If there's nothing major then I probably wont miss too much.

Reactions: Jisenku
I'd love to win to play this game! Love the chatacter designs

I'll enter! if anything i can recap the story from the first one from youtube lol

Reactions: Deepak
Count me in, I want to test this reliable thing called luck.

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
Sure I'll enter what could possibly go wrong from this

Sure I'll enter what could possibly go wrong from this
everything?

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
I'll take my chances enter this giveaway, so count me in!

I'll take my chances enter this giveaway, so count me in!

BTW you need a post count of 5 to enter, you only have 1 currently!

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
BTW you need a post count of 5 to enter, you only have 1 currently!
OOF

Ooo watched my bud playing the first game so I seen lots of it n pretty much know the story. I love the crafting system even if I don't under 100%

I like to participate in this!

Delaying the prize draw from the 13th to the 20th because I wouldn't be home on the 13th.

Reactions: LittlegiantRobo, phofufury and Deepak
Back