Atlus Localizing Conception II

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm not sure how many of you know about Conception II but Atlus is going to localize the game, :singing: The game will be called 'Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars' in North America.

The game will be released in spring 2014 for the 3DS and it will cost you $39.99 US.

I heard of this game a lot time ago (when it was just PSVita)...

Not my style type, but man, the gameplay looks good (I think it's like a milshake between Persona and Hiperdimension Neptunia)

Recently Atlus' twitter account has announced Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars for North America.
BZdShHfCAAAkMKQ.jpg

I searched up some gameplay of it, and the graphics are ok. But I don't get how the story goes.. The game will be released Spring 2014 for North America. Are you interested? (I put an attachment, it's for both handhelds, but i'm talking about the 3DS one.)

Attachments

• large.jpeg
    large.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
@Risinglink I beat you to the thread, :p (merged).

The gameplay looks decent but I'm not sure if I'll be getting it while it has the $40 price tag. I might wait for a discount (hopefully there will be a discount after a couple of months from its release), :oops:

A child-making RPG (hahahaha). Spike-Chunsoft really hit the ground, but if it lacks story and only focuses on sim-dating, I think it's not really worth.
Yet, this is a quick movement from Atlus (USA) since Sega Sammy took an acquisition.

Reactions: Marc
@Risinglink I beat you to the thread, :p (merged).

The gameplay looks decent but I'm not sure if I'll be getting it while it has the $40 price tag. I might wait for a discount (hopefully there will be a discount after a couple of months from its release), :oops:
How did you beat me... Yep, not to sure about this game. It has good graphics though. I'll think about it.

It looks interesting. I might try the game if there's a sale any time after it comes out :p

I herd this has some fire emblem awakening elements to it, anyways if I see it cheap one day I'll pick it up.

I'm not sure how many of you know about Conception II but Atlus is going to localize the game, :singing: The game will be called 'Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars' in North America.

The game will be released in spring 2014 for the 3DS and it will cost you $39.99 US.
Yup , I dont know about this game at all and it looks abit weird to me actually... but it should be like an RPG game ? Am I right ? I'm just guessing lol.

Yup , I dont know about this game at all and it looks abit weird to me actually... but it should be like an RPG game ? Am I right ? I'm just guessing lol.

Well, like I said, the only thing on this game that I'm interested is on the gameplay.
Looks like Persona with Hiperdimension Neptunia.

I remember wishing the original game would be localized - no such luck. Can't really expect a game with a subtitle like, "Please Have My Baby!" to get localized :p
Because of that though I don't have much interest in Conception II; I like playing games in order. I might make an exception if it's really well-received.

I remember wishing the original game would be localized - no such luck. Can't really expect a game with a subtitle like, "Please Have My Baby!" to get localized :p
Because of that though I don't have much interest in Conception II; I like playing games in order. I might make an exception if it's really well-received.
The premise reflected by the title is not appealing, at least to me. Though Spike-Chunsoft spiked hard enough there with their new idea and Atlus finally brought that to West audiences (it's different than FE: Awakening, IMO), the purpose it serves is just, nah.

If this has a different storyline than the first, (which I haven't played) I'll buy it day one. If this is a continuation, however, I probably won't get it... Looks good, though. May help Galges to get a foothold in the North American market.

If this has a different storyline than the first, (which I haven't played) I'll buy it day one. If this is a continuation, however, I probably won't get it... Looks good, though. May help Galges to get a foothold in the North American market.
Nope, not a continuation - just like FF series. Anyway, we can get the demo on March 25th to see whether its appeal allures us or not.

but if it lacks story and only focuses on sim-dating, I think it's not really worth.
Didn't even know that it'll have sim-dating.. :sneaky: but I agree.
Nope, not a continuation - just like FF series. Anyway, we can get the demo on March 25th to see whether its appeal allures us or not.
Can't wait to try out its demo too.

Not my style type, but man, the gameplay looks good (I think it's like a milshake between Persona and Hiperdimension Neptunia)
Just Googled "Hiperdimension Neptunia" and I can see what you mean.

Anyway, Atlus USA published individual videos of the characters about 4 hours ago (some a week ago I think) :

Serina

Narika

Ellie

Chloe

Fuuko

Torri

There's one last character that doesn't have her own video yet.. Maybe they'll release it soon.

Oh, the demo for this game has been released. I can't play the demo because of age restrictions :eek: I knew I should have lied on my date when first setting up my 3DS. The game looks great, I would love to try it out, I won't be able to download it on the Nintendo eShop though.

Tried the demo a couple of days ago and it wasn't bad IMO.
I can't play the demo because of age restrictions :eek:
I see why it has that. I downloaded the game and it included something that I would have never expected (nothing totally bad graphically, but you can create kids in the game for battle.. so yeah).

Reactions: Reece
@Marc @Reece I guess the rating was for sim-dating. You know, classmating dialogue and such -- though not as explicit as SMT's sexual theme (in a sense), the passion between MC and the heroine is still there, IMO.

Tried the demo a couple of days ago and it wasn't bad IMO.

I see why it has that. I downloaded the game and it included something that I would have never expected (nothing totally bad graphically, but you can create kids in the game for battle.. so yeah).

Yeah, this game has been there on PSP era:rolleyes:
Thought the first never came to US because of the child-making theme o_O

I hope the sequel will have a depth in story, but looks like I might be mistaken
since there hasnt been a good trailer about the story development, they focused on the harem-thing only :singing:
well.. havent try the demo yet but might as well try it some time :woot:

this game looks amazing ! i wish i knew about it sooner :p i love games that have been an anime and have been turned into a game ! they all usually have amazing story lines and this one seems no different !

Back