• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The 3DS Pedia forum is now 2 years old. To celebrate this marvelous event, I've gathered up a list of events that will take place here after August 19th. There are a couple of things that I haven't noted yet, but they're still in planning >.<)/

I also want to thank all members for their contributions for making 3DS Pedia what it is today \o/ You guys/gals rock ^-^

Without further ado...

August 19th Event \ : D /

5 teams, lotsa members. Only one team can remain standing. Will it be yours? '>.<)/

We're now accepting sign-ups for the August 19th reveal-event. All you have to do is post in this thread and you will randomly be assigned to a team. More instructions will be given to you later.

Oh yeah, there will be prizes, :oops:

Event Managers :
Massive Discounts at Pedia Emporium & Free Swaps

For today, all items at the Pedia Emporium are 75% OFF. That's right! Hurry and make your requests as soon as possible. Requests that are posted after August 20th 12 AM EDT will not be eligible for discounts.

In addition, anyone who has ordered one of the following items at the Pedia Emporium are eligible for a free swap :
  • Custom Ribbon Text
  • Icon B4 Username
  • Custom Shoutbox Background (anyone who has contributed PC to the current sb bg / can stack)
  • Post Background Image
Make your request as normal (for the free swap) but include the coupon code: AUGUST19TH

Anime Nights

What do you get when you mix 3DS Pedia with a cinema? =P

Anime Nights will be a new event here at this forum. Members can choose the next anime they wish to watch in a poll vote and the community can watch the anime together at the specified time. A seperate shoutbox will be available for members watching the anime, so you can talk with others while you watch.

More details about this will be revealed soon.

Gaming Tasks @ Nookling Junction

There are many methods to earn Play Coins at 3DS Pedia. You can make quality posts in the forum, you can sell in-game content, you can have wager battles, participate and win tournaments, etc.

Starting today, there will be a new way to earn Play Coins.

I introduce, Gaming Tasks. Every once in a while (probably daily at certain periods or weekly), a member of staff will post up a task for members to do. The first couple of members who complete the task(s) will be rewarded.

An example of a task can be trying to beat a high score of a 3DS/WiiU game's mini-game before the day ends.

Double XP PC Day

Anyone who makes a quality post in the discussion forums today will receive double the amount of Play Coins they would have normally received when posting messages in the forum. Please follow the rules.

Weird Post Reporter

Have you ever came across a post in the forum that's just plain weird? A great discussion could have been taking place and Harry Potter from down the block decides to post a padded message with unnecessary content just to earn another Play Coin. These posts can be annoying when you're trying to talk about something with others.

If you come across members who make weird posts for the sake of earning Play Coins, you can now report them for staff to review and make the final decision on whether their Play Coins privilege should be revoked.

To report a member, go to this page and follow the instructions carefully.

Smash Bros. League

Many of you have been asking about a Smash Bros. League. As I pointed out in this post, it is coming \o/ For now, do your best in the Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU activities that will be revealed later in the upcoming August 19th event.

Splatoon Festival

In addition to the Smash Bros. League, I've been considering a recurring Splatoon event as well. I'm pretty sure every Splatoon player on this forum who has tried its online play is aware of Splatfest. Such an event has inspired me and soon you will be seeing our own Splatoon-like festival here at 3DS Pedia.

Reactions: Holo, Rangercraft123, Ashkil and 39 others
whooo you ap,ade it happy birthday

Reactions: Kakea
Sounds like there's alote to look forward to, more of a reason to stay around! :D

Aw man, aw man, I'm so hyped for this! :D All of the content here sounds so totally rad! I'm especially excited for the Splatoon events! Finally I get to face of against other player(And now you, @Marc :sneaky: ) As always, thanks for everything you've done for us, and Happy Birthday 3DS Pedia! :thumbsup:

Reactions: 3823 and 423
Congrats Marc! So happy for you \:D/

I posted in this thread! Accept me!

The 3DS Pedia forum is now 2 years old. To celebrate this marvelous event, I've gathered up a list of events that will take place here after August 19th. There are a couple of things that I haven't noted yet, but they're still in planning >.<)/

I also want to thank all members for their contributions for making 3DS Pedia what it is today \o/ You guys/gals rock ^-^

Without further ado...

August 19th Event \ : D /

5 teams, lotsa members. Only one team can remain standing. Will it be yours? '>.<)/

We're now accepting sign-ups for the August 19th reveal-event. All you have to do is post in this thread and you will randomly be assigned to a team. More instructions will be given to you later.

Oh yeah, there will be prizes, :oops:

Event Managers :
Massive Discounts at Pedia Emporium & Free Swaps

For today, all items at the Pedia Emporium are 75% OFF. That's right! Hurry and make your requests as soon as possible. Requests that are posted after August 20th 12 AM EDT will not be eligible for discounts.

In addition, anyone who has ordered one of the following items at the Pedia Emporium are eligible for a free swap :
  • Custom Ribbon Text
  • Icon B4 Username
  • Custom Shoutbox Background (anyone who has contributed PC to the current sb bg / can stack)
  • Post Background Image
Make your request as normal (for the free swap) but include the coupon code: AUGUST19TH

Anime Nights

What do you get when you mix 3DS Pedia with a cinema? =P

Anime Nights will be a new event here at this forum. Members can choose the next anime they wish to watch in a poll vote and the community can watch the anime together at the specified time. A seperate shoutbox will be available for members watching the anime, so you can talk with others while you watch.

More details about this will be revealed soon.

Gaming Tasks @ Nookling Junction

There are many methods to earn Play Coins at 3DS Pedia. You can make quality posts in the forum, you can sell in-game content, you can have wager battles, participate and win tournaments, etc.

Starting today, there will be a new way to earn Play Coins.

I introduce, Gaming Tasks. Every once in a while (probably daily at certain periods or weekly), a member of staff will post up a task for members to do. The first couple of members who complete the task(s) will be rewarded.

An example of a task can be trying to beat a high score of a 3DS/WiiU game's mini-game before the day ends.

Double XP PC Day

Anyone who makes a quality post in the discussion forums today will receive double the amount of Play Coins they would have normally received when posting messages in the forum. Please follow the rules.

Weird Post Reporter

Have you ever came across a post in the forum that's just plain weird? A great discussion could have been taking place and Harry Potter from down the block decides to post a padded message with unnecessary content just to earn another Play Coin. These posts can be annoying when you're trying to talk about something with others.

If you come across members who make weird posts for the sake of earning Play Coins, you can now report them for staff to review and make the final decision on whether their Play Coins privilege should be revoked.

To report a member, go to this page and follow the instructions carefully.

Smash Bros. League

Many of you have been asking about a Smash Bros. League. As I pointed out in this post, it is coming \o/ For now, do your best in the Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU activities that will be revealed later in the upcoming August 19th event.

Splatoon Festival

In addition to the Smash Bros. League, I've been considering a recurring Splatoon event as well. I'm pretty sure every Splatoon player on this forum who has tried its online play is aware of Splatfest. Such an event has inspired me and soon you will be seeing our own Splatoon-like festival here at 3DS Pedia.
Excellent ideas marc. I especially like the gaming tasks oidea. Congrats on the anniversary'! ^_^

H a p p y B i r t h d a y P e d i a ~ ! :3
I'll let the Meeps run free this time around! :]
H7Ps7.gif
Enjoy !
H7Ps7.gif

Reactions: Kakea, ChewyPucc and 423
Yay, All the excitement! Congratulations on 2 years 3ds Pedia and @Marc! I will be looking forward to staying around for another great year!

Reactions: Skyshaymin
This is fantastic!Can't wait for these new additions and to try these limited offerings! :D

I cannot imagine how exciting this must be for you, Marc. Congrats and I hope that we can have more years of this site!

Congrats to every member here! It feels like yesterday when I first logged in. OK, I posted, what's my team?

Happy Birthday 3dspedia!
Congrats on the 2 year anniversary. I can't wait for the new additions. I hope to stay for another great year.

Happy birthday 3DS Pedia!! Oh man, this will be exciting :sneaky:

Heh, I already knew most of this. :p
Nonetheless, it's a plethora to look forward to! :D

#PEDIA4DAYS

Reactions: 3823 and JayRawrTiz
awesome, hyped for that smash league ^^

Reactions: Sans
happy b-day 3ds pedia i cant wait until your three years old to see what you have in store for us then:D

Hopefully this is not just empty promises (Where have I seen them before....?) but I know @Marc is a truthful person :cat:
ALL ABOARD THE MOAR HYPE TRAIN lel
In all seriosuness though, I am excited for the new changes to come throghout the rest of 3DS Pedi's life, yet for all this, I just have one question;
Whatever happened to the Member of the Week? as it removed permanently? Or is it being changed? I never recieved the memo.

Hopefully this is not just empty promises (Where have I seen them before....?) but I know @Marc is a truthful person :cat:
ALL ABOARD THE MOAR HYPE TRAIN lel
In all seriosuness though, I am excited for the new changes to come throghout the rest of 3DS Pedi's life, yet for all this, I just have one question;
Whatever happened to the Member of the Week? as it removed permanently? Or is it being changed? I never recieved the memo.
Now that you mention it you're right! I didn't even notice it.

Aye, I am excited for Splatoon Festival! A serious completion it shall be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back