Closed Backing the backlog (eshop raffle) 10Xmas Edition!

• Thread starter BacklogGamer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BacklogGamer

BacklogGamer

Backlogged for life TT-TT
Towns Folk
God this took forever to get up... But let me get straight to the point. With recently taking a random look in a gamestop, I've seen all these great looking PS Vita games I wanna play. But if I want to be able to play those, I first need to clear out my backlog. So to help push me towards that goal, I've decided to implement a sort of punishment for myself. That's where you guys come in. Whenever I get a new game without making significant progess on my backlog, (by my standards), I also need to get a $10 eshop card for 1 lucky pedian. If I want to save my money, I need to start completing my games.

Here's how it will work:
  • Every time I get add onto my backlog without first making some good progress on it, I'll make a post here.
  • Once I've given notification that I've reluctantly purchased or pre-ordered a new game, everyone has 24 hours from that post saying that they would like to try for the code.
  • Everyone who posts within that window will be given a number. The order of the posts will determine that number, And I will randomly select the winner using those numbers
  • Once the 24 hours are up, I will announce the winner and that person will be pm'd the eshop code.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
  • These codes are for US consoles only! If you have a system of another region, I may be able to work something out with @Marc. He'll get the code to use as he sees fit, and you will get 1700 pc from him to use as you please.
  • Nobody will be be allowed to win more than once.

The point of this raffle is to help prevent me from adding to my backlog. So don't expect it too often.
I just wanted a way to help me finish my games, while also doing something nice for my fellow pedians. :D

~Winners~
@Brook
@al3jo
@Hamtaro
@Hoopa
@THECIA
@PigMayor
@SuperZeldaBlade
@Corran Horn
@DJFoxx84
@saltypepper
@Ethendor

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantivity, Natsu Swagneel, blinboy and 12 others
That's just the main post. This is the real first raffle. I went and pre-ordered Splatoon a while back. So I have a $10 eshop code to give out! Good luck!

Reactions: Kakea
That's just the main post. This is the real first raffle. I went and pre-ordered Splatoon a while back. So I have a $10 eshop code to give out! Good luck!
I would like to try for the code! I feel like a free loader but I need the money, I have no eshop games on my 3ds yet other than anything free :(

Can I Try

I have ¢16 and found fun looking games on nintendo e-shop but They are not FREE...This is how I feel...:(:confused::eek::cry::banghead::dead::greedy::jawdrop::rage::mad::thumbsdown:. Can I try.

I might give it a chance

Let me try

I guess I'll just post in here so it will give me notifications but yeah ill try this

I'll try.

Lemme try :p

I'll give it a try :)

Ill try my luck (even though I probably used it all up with a girl I like, but hey no sense in not trying!) Good luck all!

I would like to try :3

I'm in backlog :D

Alright, I'm in!

I am in! :D

I shall join in on the fun. Hopefully 15 will be the lucky number. :p

I want to try. I never had money on eshop before since I never have a credit card.

I would like to try!

I'd like to try it out as well :).Youre such a nice person,giving away a few Eshop codes. (I'm only doing it go get Eshop money :p.Jk it's to help you too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back